Looking for a Clan or Community

Hello i’ve been Playing Diablo for a bit now and am still new somewhat But i would like to join a Non-Toxic, Chill, Kind, & Casual Community or Clan

Note: I cant be active all the time but i will try to when i can

my Tag is BenHPhillips#1393

P.S. I’m Lvl 57 Demon Hunter

Hi BenHPhillips

TADA (The Average Diablo Adventurer) clan is a laid back casual clan. We are a new clan only a couple weeks ago and now recruiting new members for season 18.

Our goal as a clan is to find new friends to play with who enjoy the game as much as we do and who are not inhibited by numbers or the leaderboard. What’s important is that you be all that you can be and reach your own personal goals, not someone else’s or a clan expectation.

We don’t care if you just bought the game yesterday or if you are a well seasoned player. Members will not be judged by their experience or knowledge of the game. Actually quite the opposite, while none of us are experts in the game we’d welcome the opportunity to help others learn and progress through the game. Your level of play is not important to us. What matters is your love to play the game coupled with a desire to learn and help others along the way.

We have Teamspeak and Discord available to members. However because of its simplicity, and we are a simple clan, we are most often found on Teamspeak.

I just sent you an invitation. Accept, decline or ignore it, its your call but we’d love to have you join us.

Note for people still looking if you wish to add me on Discord its Ben H. Phillips#1202