Log-in Issue PTR

ya same error over here

I’ve been lucky enough that I haven’t experienced any of the issues reported in this thread… Not until today.

Earlier today I was able to get in-game without issues. But, the latency was so bad I exited the game after a short, frustrating session.

I am currently in-game and, so far, I’m not having any issues.

This is still an issue. Locked out all weekend with 395002
Finally got to the hero screen at 9:30 P.M. Eastern Monday. Did a fresh PTR copy from the USA server. Stalled at login screen for 30 minutes and counting. If you bring this to season 22 like this you’re going to get complaints. Bigtime. Is anyone with an Nvidia video card having this problem? Just wondering. Installing on second computer to retry account.

Second computer fails to error 395002. First computer still hung at loading screen 10:49 P.M. Eastern. Probably waiting for a response from the server that’s never going to come. This is definitely server side.

The issue is fixed now apparently.

Nope 395002 still there.

For me it works, I am playing right now.

Which doesn’t mean the issue is fixed. I means at the moment you don’t have it.

Just got this error. I logged in a crusader, and forgot to switch it to adventure mode since I havent played it in years, and it was loading act 1 slowly so I end tasked Diablo, reloaded to now get 395002 hero message.

Okay 8:10 P.M. Eastern time logged in did not get Error 395002. Attempted to enter game without changing anything else but stalled at loading screen. Did they reset the server this evening? Diablo III retail process showing zero activity using 1131.6 MB memory. Waited and it occasionally shows 0.1% cpu and network activity in task manager. Memory usage slowly increased to 1216.1 MB. Every time I alt tab away from the loading screen the tooltip changes and memory usage increases so the client is not hard locked. 8:30 P.M. Eastern ended the Diablo III retail process. Error Code 395002 returns.

This is still an issue nothing works.

Had the 395002 error few days ago reported then was able to log into PTR on the 15th was able to log into PTR today but when I went to pic a different character my 70 crusader I got the 395002 error again. this is same character it errored on last time

5 days ago I posted above. Still havent gotten in. Did scan/repair, re-installed as per ticket I put in, nothing works. Still 395002.

its strange!! cuz when blizzard restart server the error fixes.

now i have the error and i cant log in since yesterday afternoon but i also have the error on thursday and gone fixed after friday night reset and i algo got the error on wednesday and also was fixed on thusday morning

perhaps u didnt try after resets and didnt free ure char.

just stay tunned for updates and when u read on forums server has been reseted try to log in cuz for sure u will unstuck ure char

same here, error 395002. I mean can we get a proper PTR here ?

Same issue. Looking for a blue response please.

Same with me. I can log into ptr on Main account, but not my second account!

+1 x 395002 …

I’ve been getting this since yesterday:

Welcome to the 395002 club :grimacing: