LOD: bombardment: Bane of the stricken

Does anyone know if bane of stricken stacks with bombardment barrels? I’m running around with no direct hit like punish and would like to know of those barrels proc the gem

It should proc but keep in mind that Stricken still has its internal cooldown based on your attack speed. Thus not every single individual barrels adds a stack, you propably get something like one or two stacks per bombardment cycle.

The big question is that how long does it take to kill the RG? If it doesn’t take too long, just drop Stricken and use something else.

1 Like

its taking more than 3-4mins, I tried, iron skin spam and also timing iron skin to the coe cycle…which edges it by a few seconds. One RG took more than 5mins, which i should have completed in time but didn’t. Not sure what I am doing wrong when it comes to RG.

You can use Spiked Barding rune on Steed Charge to proc BotS on RG.

Would the steed charge proc based on attk speed as well?

Yes, BotS ICD will still be based on your attack speed unfortunately. At least you get something to constantly proc BotS.

Would draw and quarter have the same effect? I think it might be better than spike barding