Local Co-Op on Xbox One X

Hey all,

I’m thinking of snagging the Diablo: Prime Evil Collection on Xbox One X as it’s on sale, and local co-op in Diablo III would be great for my girlfriend and I to pass some pandemic time.

Having never played local co-op in the game before (I own the PC version), how exactly would that work using the guest account?

I know she’d appear as Juxtapose(1), but how would items and progression work? Is it even possible to play this way, or would she need to create a Microsoft Account and a proper Xbox profile of her own to properly pay Co-Op with me?

Thanks!

I’m on Xbox one S and I tried it just to see thinking I could do it for my kids to play with me, it didn’t work out. You would be better off making her an account.

1 Like

on playstation the deal from blizzard is you buy the prime evil d2r and they throw in d3, necromancer and wings/pet for 38 bucks. I did that just for d3 but I already had d2r on ps5 so when i loaded that on the pc it had all my console characters! kinda freaky…

Long story short, check out and see if they got the same deal for xbox, it might be a better value

regarding guest account, i made one for my wife if she ever would play and if you only wanted to do couch co-op its fine, the character stuff kinda saves but if you want to really make sure it saves, create an account for her (she doesnt have to be a subscriber (least on psn) and all her stuff will save in a separate file.

On playstation she cant save to the cloud, but i can save her game to usb drives and move them from ps4 to ps5 and back

1 Like