LMAO that inventory screen!

Here’s a comparison between the preliminary D4 inventory versus the D3 inventory from the original D3 trailer:
https://i.imgur.com/zaY96Es.png
https://i.imgur.com/PWt3rZz.png

2008 wants its inventory back.

11 Likes

Looks like fecal matter, and not the kind that would eventually sprout up a beautiful patch of poison ivy.

2 Likes

Seems like Blizzard just cant satisfy you. Personally im buying this game :smiley:

12 Likes

Why can’t you make proper preformatted links?

5 Likes

Some garbage rules of these new forum software. Help me out and embed them with your “forum cred”

1 Like

You say that like it’s a bad thing. It will be a VERY good thing, as long as they restrict forum access to those with a valid D4 license.

LMAO!!! Wow boys. Buckle up this ride is about to get bumpy. Does anyone else feel like this is mostly a re-skinned Diablo III?

13 Likes

There are instructions in one of the stickied topics. Why haven’t you read them?

Paint the links and click the </> icon:
Imgur: The magic of the Internet
Imgur: The magic of the Internet

2 Likes

This guy is streaming Diablo 4 right now:

D3 reskin with hints of PoE and Torchight 2.

The Diablo development team is creatively bankrupt.

10 Likes

hahahaha yea I’m picking up distinct wafts of POE for sure

The skill development is right out of Torchlight 2.

2 Likes

Why don’t you understand how the forum restrictions on posting links works for low post counts?

i DOT imgur com/w7cEety.png

Again, make preformatted text. Paint the link and click the </> icon. TL1 minimum required.

The point is the D3 inventory is where they started. Then after 4 years they got to the point of what we have now, which is great. In D4 looks like they are starting over again, reinventing the wheel. We already love the inventory and its been a staple since D1. They just went in the opposite direction

Oh Ok I got you now, my bad. Fixed.

2 Likes

“The point is the D3 inventory is where they started. Then after 4 years they got to the point of what we have now, which is great. In D4 looks like they are starting over again, reinventing the wheel. We already love the inventory and its been a staple since D1. They just went in the opposite direction”

I 100% agree with this. They already had a nice inventory. Whats going on here

2 Likes

I hope the item art will look closer to D2 than cartoon D3. Please don’t screw this up.

6 Likes

You can still make a link that people can just highlight, right click, and open in a new tab by using ` at the start and end of the link.

imgur.com/w7cEety.png

That’s actually really sad… why did the item art in D3 TRAILER (2008) look better than in D3 actual game?

1 Like

Sad, the items art looks cartoony, and the placement at the sides instead of over the body looks wowish.

Diablo is about loot, so it’d be nice to see the pieces being bigger in the inventory to reflect its importance.

5 Likes