List of beta bugs(missed in-game repoting)

Hi I didn’t get a chance to submit it in game but I have some bugs, here are the bugs:

1. To transfer from stash to inventory(ctrl click) town portal and identify scrolls do not auto go in tomes if you have the tomes in your inventory
  2. On jail level, jail cell door opens when you click(you can walk through it) but it does not look open, it still looks and says closed. And if click on it a few times it changes to open and now looks open
  3. When you try to place something that does not have enough slots for it, it will not pick up the 1 item stopping it. Basically if the item needs 6 slots and you only have 5 and you click to place it in your stash like you do in your inventory it will not place that item(eg sword) and pick up the one item blocking it(eg a potion)
  4. Also on the jail level there was a cell with no way in but there were enemies and drops that were unreachable
  5. ? Not sure it this is a bug or a suggestion(I don’t know if it was intended) - You cannot see item sell prices while not at vendors, so you cannot decide whether you want to keep something or not before bringing it to the npc vendors

I apologize if they were already listed the list of topics is extensive I didn’t make it trough all of them

Thank You

(2) pretty sure that these are old bugs that existed within the original D2, so they do exist in D2R
(4) Maybe you should look around more closely, there may be something hidden

(4) He doesn’t know the secret!