Linking profile to Blizzard account

I’ve tried unsuccessfully on multiple occasions to link my xbox Diablo 3 game to my Blizzard account. My xbox Overwatch works fine so I know my profile is linked to my XBox live but I can’t seem to get Diablo 3 to link correctly. Any suggestions?

1 Like

There isn’t a benefit to doing it honestly.

D3 consoles need another 3-4 millions sales to make it happen.

So if anyone is willing to do that or a group is willing to make that happen yes we will get. Till that happens it cannot be done because consoles do not run on Blizz server.

PS: if it happens, we get a patch & all of us will be in Blizz server, dun believe me go make that sales in D3 first than you can prove me wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Uh, Yes there is. :roll_eyes: I started my character on Xbox One, and now that I have Diablo 3 for PC with a new PC, on which I can play most games on all Ultra settings, I would like to take my character that I already invested countless hours in and play on PC instead of starting all over again.

Seriously, the ignorance simply because YOU don’t think it’s worth it. Don’t push your narrow-minded beliefs onto others.

And open up a path for hacked gear to be brought in to an online environment? Not going to happen even if you paid them to do it.

They already did it with D1, D2, D4, so they seem to think they can handle the risk and/or prevent it - and anyone caught cheating gets a lifetime ban.
So if they can do it with D1, D2, and D4, I think they can handle D3 too.

Here’s the thing, in D2 and D4 crossplatform is possible because saves are not locally stored. Local D2 saves are not allowed online. D4 is online only.

D3 saves on consoles are local only. That’s a huge difference. They will never allow local saves to be transferred to their servers. It’s not whether they can do it, they outright won’t do it ever due to security reasons.

Also why is it such a big deal starting over? If you ever play seasons, you always start over.