Lightning wiz manald heal fix

Many players enjoyed the arcane torrent Manald-Heal play style. Unfortunately MH scales with attack damage and 14000 dmg doesn’t seem like enough . Could you please fix manald heal and maybe create new shoulder or orb with a special ability to ramp up attack damage for MH. Personally I think a 20k dmg buff is a reasonable start .
Thank you

I think upping the weapon damage of Manald Heal is not the solution to make this item end game viable. The truth is, Manald has flaws (ignores Lighting % and does not work with area damage) and increasing the figures is not going to fix this item. It will help a bit, but in the end, the ceiling remains.

I think it would be better in the long run to change how this item works. As long as we have (and need) huge multipliers on specific skills to compete on high end content, items that don’t benefit from this will hit a hard ceiling because they don’t scale. If I could redesign it, I might go for something like this:

Manald Heal

• INT, CHC, Empty Socket (1)
  • 2 random magic properties
  • Legendary Power:
    Enemies hit by Paralysis take XXX% increased lightning damage from you for Y seconds. [Wizard only]

This effect would trigger even if mobs are immune. It only needs to hit, not to affect the target. The damage bonus range should be something like ~200% (maybe 150-250%) and the time… well, I guess it should be about 5 seconds.