LFG Rainbow Goblins

Hello,
Looking for a group to farm solely Rainbow Goblins for Cosmic Wings. I have a DH that can do T16, but I prefer to use my Dash Monk at T1.
Even if it’s 3 months later, hmu because I probably still don’t have it.

1 Like

just do it on normal, theres no reason to have it on any difficulty since goblins spawn anyways

1 Like

I suggest you join one of the RG farming communities in game, it is the easiest to find motivated people

i hear most of them are dead, asked a friend whos in a ton of them. what i think i could recommend is shouting in gen, i know im looking for them until season starts. its the only reason i sign in. did 20 or so runs tonight, only found 1. life is suffering lmao

I appreciate the replies! I’ve tried to look around for those RG communities but haven’t actually found any. T1 works just fine atm with at least a little reward of legends or gems from other gobs. Every so often I shout in the LFG channel but very often I get crickets. I’m currently at 170 hours and over 200 RGs QQ

Good luck! I’ve been playing this game since it first came out and I still don’t have them! :frowning:

Im down to farm wings #whiterabbit11177

im down if you ever need someone