Legendary gems question..... Just for clarification

Does the attributes of “Legendary Gems” (the one that can be socketed into jewelry) apply to your character when a “Follower” has it equipped???

To clarify, here is an example:

If I use the “Scoundrel Follower” and my character that I am using is a “Wizard”, does the attributes of the “Legendary Gems” socketed into the “Scoundrel Follower’s” rings and/or necklaces apply to my character as well or are those attributes confined to the wearer only (The “Follower”)???

3 Likes

Legendary gems have no effect when equipped on a Follower. They’re basically empty gem sockets.

2 Likes

Short answer - no.

Longer answer - Legendary gems don’t work on followers to begin with (except for Esoteric Alteration & Mutilation Guard) but even then it doesn’t carry over to you.

Gem of Ease can be used by followers in weapons.

Google is your friend.

3 Likes

Leg gems don’t emenate so no.

2 Likes

Ironic that Google brought me here :smiley:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum UncleFester.

1 Like

This part (at the very top of the search results page)?

Followers do not benefit from Legendary Gems equipped on them except Esoteric Alteration & Mutilation Guard. This is extremely useful to help them survive in speed content and use a token that gives Follower all skills or halves its Cooldowns.

Which is what I posted above, almost a year ago.

3 Likes

Also note worthy to say, if you’re running a pet build, Enforcer also helps your follower.

Actually not the very top of the page, but you’re number 3 :slight_smile:

Your Google settings must be different than mine. Mine shows it at the very top, above the search results list:

Gems will only drop at character level 70, but have no level requirement and can be used by any character on that account. Legendary Gems can be equipped by a follower, but have no effect .

Actually. the third search result just sends you to this page - it does not answer the question.