Legacy of Dreams changing toughness but not damage

The Legacy of Dreams gem, when slotted into a ring/neck, it adds to the overall toughness where the “2% damage taken is reduced”, but doesn’t change the overall damage like it did last season. The gem works, because I can tell my damage output is a lot higher than it would be for the numbers listed in my character sheet, but the fact the damage stats are bugged in a bit annoying. I’ve also noticed it with attack speed pylons/shrines.

Like many other multiplicative buffs, damage bonuses don’t show on the sheet. It is by design, not a bug.

3 Likes

How is that an answer, did you even read what he typed?

1 Like

it is exactly the answer, and he’s right. multplicative buffs do not show on the character sheet. [quote=“DarkAeon88-2504, post:3, topic:20669, full:true”]
How is that an answer, did you even read what he typed?
[/quote]

it is exactly the answer. multiplicative buffs like LoD do not show on the character sheet, but toughness does.

1 Like

“but doesn’t change the overall damage like it did last season
“but the fact the damage stats are bugged in a bit annoying.”

I don’t see a question mark in there and even if I did that wasn’t the point of typing that out. With that said I’m out, peace.

Occam’s razor suggests it was probably a different set he was using last year. LoD has never worked like that to my knowledge.

1 Like