Leftover legendary gems at season end

I’ve got a few legendary gems that didn’t get leveled up during the season. Is there anything to do with them besides just sell them to a vendor for 16g?
I mean, if I really wanted a level 1 Pain Enhancer on non-seasonal for some reason, I could just hide the high level ones in my stash and run another Greater Rift.

The level 1’s I have at the end of the season, I either vendor or drop on the ground and leave the game.
Gems that leveled to 125+ but are less than my non-season (which are 150s), I just augment any of my non-season gear missing an augment.
Gems less than 125 and are augmentable, most times I’ll augment on follower gear.

If you are planning on playing a bit of non-season in between S30-31, you can save the higher ones and level them, otherwise just use screams.

note: remember you lose Shards/Embers at the end of this season, so augment everything you want augmented before the season ends.

3 Likes

Ignore them, and let them disappear into the ether at the end of the season.

There’s nothing easier.

Actually, unlevelled legendary gems won’t disappear. If you don’t get rid of them before the season ends they transfer over to NS. I just sell the no level ones and any that are too low to be worth the bother.

1 Like

I finished the journey and quit playing weeks ago, so everything that is worth augmenting, I already augmentated.
Just doing final cleanup now.

1 Like

They should if you leave them in the mail for about 30 days after having logged in after season end :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you really wanna deal with that then yes, they would disappear in that case. Much simpler to just sell the blank or low ones and be done with it.

2 Likes

I usually vendor anything under rank 50.

Anything higher, I’ll usually augment onto an alt build that’s still missing augments. It’s better than nothing. I’ve got enough gems to spare too.

I might save the odd rank 125+ legendary gems to use on a character where I don’t switch between too many builds. Save me having to tidy up my gems in the stash.

1 Like

You can salvage them to earn a few gems more, if you’ve done augmenting all the desired pieces. Probably more valuable than selling them. Sometimes rng will give you flawless royal if you salvage soul shards.

1 Like