LEADERBOARDS dont work!

GZ to blizz for next bug.
Results on leaderboards dont count.
Me and my friends just did record and nothing happend.

2 Likes

There is already a bug report.

OMG so did I!!!

2 Likes

For some reason I find it hard to get too upset about this.

1 Like

Just made a post on this to clarify that we’re investigating. Appreciate the reports, we’re looking into it and will update as soon as we can.

3 Likes

Had the same issue today, 2 personal bests this evening on EU servers with my WD Angie and both did not make it to the database…

One can only hope this does not take as long as to repair multiplayer functions and/or web profiles…

Sorry for being somewhat sarcastic, but given the number of issues lately, I cannot help but wonder what the heck is going on there…

Honest question: Do you really test changes before deploying them to Live Servers? If so, how thoroughly are these tests conducted?

1 Like

NA and Europe appear to be fixed…

1 Like

Verified that this was the case and updating threads accordingly now. :slight_smile: Thanks for bearing with us!

4 Likes

Can you confirm that Blizzard are actually aware that the top i would say 50 spots on every region leaderboard are full of botters. Its very disheartening to a legitamate player to say why bother pushing . I can never be top rank unless i waste my life away trying to compete with a Bot

1 Like

Probably cause u bot too much, tool ^^.

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick fix.

Any update for the other Problems? MP and Web Profiles?

Hello all… it’s broken again… on America in any case…

Same last night still (NA Pacific) - I did a few jumps on a WD that I’m pretty sure has never done GR90+ and was not showing up as new PR.

The challenge rift leaderboard was and still is working fine. I guess the main (class/group) ones weren’t? I got rank 1 on challenge rift and it updated instantly.