Leaderboard not displays my new record on EU

i have an issue for 3 days now, when I get any new record the leaderboard does not show it at all , please fix that bug.

i think that bug happened on one of the previous seasons and it fixed in short time, now this bug I see for 3 days and its annoying please fix it.

2 Likes

Same here (European segment). As a Demon Hunter I have just closed GR 147 (about an 1 hour ago, I think) on Unhallow Essence set with 59 seconds remaining. But in Ladder this result has not been saved. I am still at my previous mark at GR145. Is there any possibility to fix this problem or my result will never ne restored and I have to close this GR again?

1 Like

Already reported…

And it depends on which of the game-hosting servers your hero is on as to whether records are being recorded / added to the leaderboards.

2 Likes

Same. Done new bests on Friday, still no update…

1 Like

I can “confirm” (sadly without screenshot). My record with my WD was saved. I left the game, then came back later. The record with my DH (125) was not saved. And… I left the game, then came back later. The new record with my DH was saved (Based on a 120 faster than the previous one).

1 Like

Uggg, just had this as well. Done gr 150 on my dh GoD at 13:44, and just did 13:00 min and dint get any new update on my time.

1 Like