Leaderboard fix, priority high

Hi i was long time trying do 132 in time and finally did it , and the game still have me on leaderboard with 131 record solo. I should be now like 303 place EU. Its so annoying , i hope you will edit the leaderboard. What is the point of the leaderboard if it does not work properly? Want screenshoots? No problem at all , tell me where i can show it to you. Its not an issue only about me , there are a loot players who can have that issue. If someone did have situation like that just said it here , we need to be hear by blizzard.

19 Likes

Exact same thing happened to me today after the error code issue we had. Did a solo 135 on my DH should be a 118 spot on LBs .I got the bloodshards ,upgraded gems in Urshi ,bloodshard cap went to 1850 but it never got registered.i also have a screenshot still .

1 Like

I was press after season char error to create game like 10times and it created the game. On nonseason character i did not have any issue to create the game. Dont worry my friend , when they figure out what is the problem we will do higher :smiley: i have at least screenshot with completing it , so im half way satisfied xD

Sucks this is still happening, makes me not want to push further as it may be wasted effort.

Here is a video of my Personal Record, GR 138 NS which did not get credited. Leader Boards still show my previous GR 136 clear. Blizzard, pls fix!

US - NS

1 Like

We keep seeing new reports of the leaderboard not recording new records every time after a server maintenance. I don’t recall seeing it being acknowledged recently. As I can’t stand the current season, I’ve been playing some non-seasonal heroes. Not knowing if a record would be recorded or not is very discouraging to pushing GRs.

EDIT…

1 Like

The same here, I just did GR125 were my previous best was GR124 and did not get credit on leaderboard. Still got gems upgrades (3x60% + ). Please fix that.
Edit: Btw. EU realm.

1 Like

Same here. No new leaderboard entry in EU.

Summary

This text will be hidden

1 Like

Same here, just happened to me. Did 116, but only showing 115 on leaderboard. Double checked level and time! So frustrating.
Edit: EU server.

1 Like

same here, i have been away for some weeks so my best gr on twink barb was only a 92s farm run. started with a 95 to a 99 today and noticed the entry for best gr was still the 92…yeah i know^^
also on non-season i tried for testing a gr 126 and did it first try but it still shows an older 120 clear (non season testruns…)

edit: also eu

1 Like

Same here. No new leaderboard entry!!

1 Like

Have the same Problem with my WD… Didn’t know that the LB don’t work… and i should be on 340 with a 120 now…

EU

1 Like

same here, so stoked to clear a 131 on my demon hunter with only 1.3k paragon only to see it hasnt registered me from 128!!! so infuriating

1 Like

same here EU also, not much point in pushing GR’s if I’m not getting any credit for them :cry: I would of taken #1 spot in my clan with my last run, oh well :man_shrugging:

1 Like

GR 122 finished in 14mn12 and not validate…WTF ???

1 Like

Same here broke twice my record nothing happened, not on screen not in clan and not on eu LB.
This happened after maintenance.

Please, fix this

1 Like

it’s the same for me, fault level 124 in solo and 2 players not registered

1 Like

this happens also in challenge rift. doesnt show our times since yesterday

1 Like

@Seras congratz anyway for new record :slight_smile: We talking 21 seasons… , how leaderboard , which should be a simple not complicated thing can not working after 21 seasons? Thats crazy ammount of time if someone will care about fix it. Who know maybe they will do in 10 years PTR server with reworked leaderboard which save greater rift score localy on pc , like it sync up with file to server and boom all just fine.

Hello,

same here needed to do my 115 on my necro (EU) twice to get in the leaderboards.
Today i did my 116 showing still 115 as my best. Please fix thank you.

1 Like

My friend yesterday at night , was like 21:30 did 112 dh solo and it reg it. Thats nice you said its still not working. I was doing 133 had a couple gg try without conduit , i was about continue playing. Actually im happy i did not completed it XD When nonseason leaderboard work season should working too right? I did try 90 for test on my nonseason wizzard and it save the score.