Leaderboard fix, priority high

Meine Bestleistung von Stufe 122 im Großen Nephalemportal wurde nicht gezählt! im Profil steht immernoch Stufe 120! was ist da los Blizzard?:confused:

1 Like

Hi, I’m playing on the EU realm.
Records aren’t update.
I already deleted the battle.net cache, but that had no effect.

1 Like

I should have clarified, everyone as in both non-season and season. NA NS here.

2 Likes

Same problem. Cleared 122 and 123, but my profile still shows 121

EU/HC

1 Like

Howdy. Also happening to me too! Totally frustrating. Finally pushing my Necro.

1 Like

Seems to me it’s more EU. I haven’t had any problem the last completions on my WD and Barb. I could have been lucky I guess, I’m NA seasonal.

1 Like

Same here …Season ladder DH no new record possible…Non Season it works fine… great …THX

1 Like

I can confirm this has just happened to me again. It seems to be random. A couple of days ago it didn’t record, yesterday it did record but just now it didn’t record. I’m playing on EU server and I’ve taken screenshots this time (can provide if needed). Would be nice if we got a reply from Blizzard or some sort of acknowledgement of this bug???

2 Likes

I have same problem (EU server) Finished GR 127 with my Necromancer. Nothing happened in leaderboard. Please fix

2 Likes

I just lost another record, only because someone in chat said it’s fixed. Damn u blizzard!

2 Likes

We are having this problem the last 3 days. Since the hero list is loading longer than usual. #EUserverwtf

3 Likes

Apparently Blizzard refuses to recognize the bug, and does not intend to meet the expectations of players …

2 Likes

I just spent 3 Hours to finished solo 130 with my DH, and NOTHING happend, no leaderboard, no personal Record. PLZZZZ give me explanation, Blizzard

1 Like

Interestingly enough, one of my friends did GR150 ~8h ago in party and got to leaderboards.

1 Like

They very rarely respond here, even when there are game breaking bugs.

There have only been 4 Blizzard posts in the Bug Report Forums so far this year, even with numerous legitimate bugs being reported.

I am sure that they are aware of it, but I would not hold my breath waiting for them to acknowledge it.

Please read: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/how-to-write-a-good-bug-report/

• We read every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, we will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. We will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says “Bump” or demands a response from a Blizzard poster.
2 Likes

Cleared rank 1 on Crusader yesterday after a couple of days of farming and wasting keys, didnt get the rank cause lb bugged. No response from them at all.

1 Like

4 days now, still no responds, if you you don’t care blizz and want us to quit diablo 3 just say so and don’t make new seasons, if you do care , do your job , respond to this thread and make it this season work as it suppose to be, without the many bugs. This really getting annoying.

2 Likes

fix the problem with the laderboards please. i don’t have new records

1 Like

Same here…2times done 110 solo monk and no reward !
Screenshot done to prove.

1 Like

FFS still not fixed this has been going on for days, I log on do one rift to see if its fixed and log off its very depressing tbh!

1 Like