Leaderboard fix, priority high

I did my best GR about 1-2h ago and it’s not showing on leaderbord. I didn’t even get any system msg saying I beat my previous result.

I’m on EU but while trying to send a ticket I was redirected here.

1 Like

Same Problem on EU Server :see_no_evil:

1 Like

The EU leaderboard is working atm for me (05.08.20 17:11) i just maded higher greater rift solo and it was working.

I have the same problem on EU and it’s not updating the leaderboard or the personal best (2020-08-05 17:25 german time)

1 Like

Just another case like the other guys here. Complete a GR but no leaderboard updated and also the pool for blood shard wasn’t upgrade too. Although i upgrade the gems normaly.

1 Like

Thanks. But it doesn’t matter whether the issue is reported as Season or Non-Season. Fact is the leader board bug is effecting everyone as it’s hit or miss right now.

Like Meteorblade said, it’s very discouraging knowing your next PR may not be given credit. Especially with this game on life support, I’d rather have an incentive to play rather than not.

1 Like

Same problem here, just finish a 107 rift with crusader and nothing happened to my record… Plz can you fix it ? I have screenshot (EU leaderboard)

1 Like

Me too please Blizzard, been two days so far when I noticed

1 Like

Same issue. No credit on leaderboard… :sweat:

1 Like

Same problem here. ( EU ladder )

1 Like

I’m having the same problem, (EU server) on my wizz, 66gr, and barb, 107 - 108, it didn’t register (clan leader boards). I’ve not bothered pushing any more because i’m not getting an update on my rifts… SORT THIS!!

1 Like

Not everyone. I haven’t had any issues with the Leaderboards updating for me. And I’m also getting the Personal Best messages in the Chat Window.

I’m currently playing on the Americas Region.

Everybody having issues with the Leaderboards updating should STATE WHICH REGION YOU’RE PLAYING ON. This might help pinpoint whether it’s happening on just certain Regions or with certain players.

1 Like

Meine Bestleistung von Stufe 122 im Großen Nephalemportal wurde nicht gezählt! im Profil steht immernoch Stufe 120! was ist da los Blizzard?:confused:

1 Like

Hi, I’m playing on the EU realm.
Records aren’t update.
I already deleted the battle.net cache, but that had no effect.

1 Like

I should have clarified, everyone as in both non-season and season. NA NS here.

2 Likes

Same problem. Cleared 122 and 123, but my profile still shows 121

EU/HC

1 Like

Howdy. Also happening to me too! Totally frustrating. Finally pushing my Necro.

1 Like

Seems to me it’s more EU. I haven’t had any problem the last completions on my WD and Barb. I could have been lucky I guess, I’m NA seasonal.

1 Like

Same here …Season ladder DH no new record possible…Non Season it works fine… great …THX

1 Like

I can confirm this has just happened to me again. It seems to be random. A couple of days ago it didn’t record, yesterday it did record but just now it didn’t record. I’m playing on EU server and I’ve taken screenshots this time (can provide if needed). Would be nice if we got a reply from Blizzard or some sort of acknowledgement of this bug???

2 Likes