Launcher gives misleading information

English version merely says “Patch 2.7.7 A now live”. Translated versions have more text.

French and Italian versions say that “Season 31 is coming”.
German, Polish, Russian and Spanish versions say, that “Season 31 has already started”.

What the actual f, Blizzard?

4 Likes

Err, at least the/my German version says “Saison 31 kommt bald” which means “comming soon” NOT “already started”. Phew, you almost gave me a heart attack. Because of retirement :wink: I seriously sometimes wonder what day of the week it is; so there was a chance that today it was Friday. :wink:

But in a little bit less than 24 hours (2024-04-11T08:20:00Z) Asia starts season 31…

1 Like

It must’ve been corrected then. Checked Polish, Russian and Spanish versions - now they refer to Season 31 as “coming soon” as well.

Maybe I’m misinterpreting time zones. You’re using CEST time (Berlin) for the date you posted. So, wouldn’t Season 31 start time for your time zone be: Friday, April 12, 2024 at 10 AM CEST? (Tomorrow).

Not sure this link will work. But, this is what I come up with if you’re using Berlin, Germany’s time zone:

For those that can speak thise languages, are the erroneous ones fixed? I let Bliz know back when I first saw mickey’s post above.

3 Likes

Well, the “keyword” in the sentence is “Asia”, guess you missed that?

The timezone for all Germany is of course CEST, but that is just the timestamp I put at the time of writing. Now it is 00:03 here, the" Insert date / time" icon here in the post editor as of now shows 2024-04-11T22:03:00Z. So until season start on Asia sesrver region it is now less than 10 hours, Europe less than 17 hours and Americas less than 26 hours…

maybe it fits well when read in different language. :S