Last Season Cache

So, after season 17, I quickly moved into 18, developing my new, seasonal character; however, I kept putting-off the mail containing the items from the previous season. When I went, the other day, to get it, it was gone. Have I waited too long? If so, is there any way to retrieve it, or am I learning a hard lesson?

Once you touch the mail, I believe you have 30 days to finish or it disappears.
Seems it wasn’t that important to you.

When a season ends, you have 30 days after the first login to claim the seasonal items from the ingame mail. If you don’t, they get autodeleted.

It’s been more than 30 days since S18 started. So it’s fairly certain the items are gone for good.

1 Like

Ouch. Hope you didn’t have anything good in there. One tip: put all your best items either on your character or in that character’s inventory. That way you don’t have to risk losing those items in the mail.

2 Likes

Damn! Didn’t know that one. Hard lesson it is!

Thanks!

I retrieve all that stuff the day the season is over, you never know what might happen with all that issues the pop up with the servers. I generally do not keep junk, so it is an easy transfer for me. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Past couple of seasons I’ve myself simply scrapped most items before the season even ends. Only kept ancients and primals to sort through.

2 Likes

Ouch, but now you know. A few days before season ends I start playing Tetris with the stash. Salvage rings, ammy, set pieces, etc. that I know I don’t need in non season. Combine gems into Imperial level, sell leftover marques, maybe extract a few powers that I haven’t. Decide which legendary gems I don’t need duplicates of. Salvage all non-ancient legendaries, put ancient I want to keep in the appropriate characters inventory. Wash, rinse, repeat - minimal mail transfer and if I forget to check mail, no big loss.

It’s actually 30 days from the next time you log in. Your items are mailed to you when the season ends, but if you don’t login for e.g. 2 weeks, the 30 day counter does not kick in until the moment you start the game again.

Did you have anything important, like a useful primal or something?

If it was just random junk, don’t even bother.

1 Like

I said, “Touch the mail”…!
This is when the counter starts m8!

No, the counter starts from when you first log in after the season ends. This used to be explained every time a season ended in the season end blog.

Items that are in your Seasonal stash will be sent through the in-game mail system to your non-Seasonal heroes. These items can be claimed by any non-Seasonal hero up to 30 days from the time you first log in after the Season ends. To access these items on PC, enter a game and hit the Mail icon located in the lower left corner of your screen to open your inbox.

1 Like

I always made sure to salvage anything I didn’t want to keep so I’d have lose to toss into the stash once the season rolled over. I did this all ASAP near the end of season/after season ended in case I got busy.

Unfortunately it sounds like you learned a hard lesson. Hopefully you didn’t lose anything good in there.

1 Like