Language Issue Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil - PS4

Hey.

I live in Brazil, my PSN account is Brazilian, my console is set to ENGLISH (USA) and ALL MY GAMES ARE IN ENGLISH, as they should be.

Only Diablo 3 keeps downloading the spanish version. And I want to play the ORIGINAL ENGLISH VERSION.

How?

I tried to unistall and install the game again and the PSN Store doesn’t give an language option.

Thanks guys!

Hey, Menaum! The language can be limited depending on the regional purchase. The console version of the game isn’t localized like it is for other games which is why the console set language isn’t working.

Depending on where it was purchased there should be different versions. For PSN store purchases, if you check in the games library, do you have two copies or more copies of the game? There should be an English copy if so. For physical or other vendor copies, could you check if there’s additional CD/Keys available? If there’s still an issue or no English copy available, please check with the Vendor and see if trading for an English copy may be possible.

I’m having the same problem. I recently bought it on the Brazilian PSN store and it’s all in Spanish. I checked the library and couldn’t find another copy. Is there any other solution available for this problem?

Hey there DeadlyAlive,

This player last posted over a month ago, but Caterpepi’s post should cover the situation in either case. For more information, you can see my post from an earlier thread:

Tl;dr the digital purchases for PS4 have multiple game clients. You need to do a reinstall of the whole client, making sure to select the correct game client language when installing to fix the issue.

Aquanauta and Drakuloth, i have same problem im in Brazil and the language is in spanish, Aquanauta did you manage to change the language please let me know if so, so i can work it out for me.

Hello @Drakyloth,

Why Blizzard don’t add this language option inside the game? It would be much more easier to everyone. I contacted PSN support, and they said to me to contact the game owner, and it keeps like that, one moving the ball to another and nobody show a solid solution.

My case is a little different. I’m a Brazilian living in Poland, I don’t speak Polish and the game is available only in Polish version which is impossible to play.

1 Like

Six months later, and the issue persists.

Blizzard Support, the way you treat your playerbase is shameful. 2020 almost gone and you still haven’t found a way to localize a game like Diablo, giving players the full experience they have paid for.

Alas, nothing new under the sun.

4 Likes