Lakumba's Ornament rework?

hey there dev,

today this item reduce all dmg taken by 6% per each Soul Harvest with a max of 60% at 10stacks soul harvest stacks with SH.
But can’t we just get a flat 60-70% (to get inline with DH & BB rings) reduce on the item to open up some more diversity in the specs, SH is mandatory for almost every spec if we are ever going to get over grift 80 with WD.
WD just can’t live without LO & SH witch is kinda sad, there a lot of other good items that one wanna use

Deadly rebirth and the gidbinn would work great with zuni.

Rhen’ho flayer should get a rework to, with the helltooth set.
garg now prioritise elites mobs blues random, rares yellow.

those changes would open up a bit more changes it the setup

thoughts about this?

Lakumba’s could use a rework i think, but even then Soul Harvest is still pretty good even if they did rework Lakumba’s like that, the Languish rune is to hard to pass up for that 10% armor. In a sense WD will still probably need Soul Harvest regardless.

The Rhen’ho Flayer could just have a damage affix put onto to it and WD could have a generator build (i don’t think that will ever happen to be honest)

As for the gargs the devs have stated once I think; that it takes alot of work for them to rework Gargs to prioritize their own targets as they attack what they want pretty much. That is why alot of WD players will just resummon their gargs to attack something else (CDR ftw XD). If anything they should do how they have skeletons for Necros and the gargs wlll attack what you attack, they should also just give gargs the passive to cleave instead of making it a rune.

you can live without it, just use rubygems,

WD already have a generator build, zuni dart

they haft to do something about them, they are running around like chickens, and when u cant recast them they are totally useless when they stand in a corner and hitting one singelmob