Kindergarten D4 players plz read carefully

• stop pushing blizzard around they arent your slaves! learn to patience or stop complaining, and change your diapers. unless you want a Bethesda quality game. I know most of you crybabies that are seeking self-esteem by plowing games only to brag that there’s nothing to do in it are legions but you will have to understand that a quality game takes time and the polish takes a bit more time. so either be patient or go play a crappy game in the meantime.

• offline mode = traditional single-player is that hard to actually use the right terminology?

• being hyped is a good thing we all are and we ALL have expectations but sadly unless you are the CEO of Blizzard or a member of the dev team .plz do the world favor: STOP CRYING!

on this lets hope blizzard comes with a polished complete and bug-free game that won’t look like diablo 3.

*Kindergarten

7 Likes

Insults other players and can’t spell words correctly. Brilliant.

7 Likes

Those are not the same.

Spoiler alert: we are on a forum. Shutting up would defeat the purpose.

5 Likes

offline mode mean you play outside of the internet or alone.
singleplayer mode = you play outside of the internet or alone.

Single Player can be Online
Diablo 3 is a great example of an Online Single Player game.

2 Likes

No. Offline says nothing about whether you play alone.
Singleplayer says nothing about whether you are playing online or offline.

The terminology does indeed matter.

1 Like

ok so you play offline or without internet with your friends?
please elaborate on how you managed this feat

It is as old as gaming itself.
Multiple controllers, hotseat, LAN etc.

2 Likes

I believe with an rs-232 cable.

2 Likes

And doesn’t know a thing about grammar.

But Altreg01 beat me to the correction.

At least I got to Flag the OP…lol.

2 Likes

…what does this mean?

What’s the Convention of Elements ring have to do with this?

2 Likes

Please bring back the down vote button.

2 Likes

Flagged this post as inappropriate.

Telling people to “shut the hell up” is not really a discussion.

7 Likes

It appears that some people have already given you some of these as a gift.

:us: :ru: :kr: :jp: :it: :uk: :fr: :es: :de: :cn:

2 Likes

I got way more pleasure down voting asinine posts, Flagging seems so impersonal. Here OP, have both for old times sake: :pirate_flag: :-1:

1 Like

Your point is games take time, Bethesda didn’t do that, so by talking to Diablo 4’s devs about it’s skeleton core when the super-precious window of being able to affect D4’s core is open, is somehow rushing the game and thus risking Bethesda-like Diablo?

I see the connections except for this correlation that talking to Diablo 4’s devs about how to make Diablo 4 the adult-way is somehow speeding up the shipping process and like pushing Diablo 4 out of the wheelbarrow super early?

Lol, like if anything talking to D4’s devs, in the critical they actually are listening for the first time instead of just saying it all the time - window, would slow D4’s creation down. So far, D4’s art style so far is way off / totally grey everywhere on the screen / not diablo 2-like so it’s not a great sign. So i’m not seeing the “you’re asking them to do this and that” and “ok we have to hurry up this D4 and ship it bc our customers want to be involved instead of just-blizz like always” connection. Like it’s a 0 correlation, there’s nothing connecting these two, the premise of your post. Yes?

Also, just pointing out “plz bro!” is a very 2014-2015 buzzword nobody plays Call of Duty / OW anymore and says “u mad” “plz” “git gud” and such anymore. They died like within 48 hours but people sure like to quote that stuff even in 2020, lol like who says “git gud plz” and then like has a job at the same time lol.

The next call I take ill go “plz” “git gud bro” “u mad?” and see if that person still wants to be my friend, or knows I was alive for Y2K…a rarity on the forums these days.

OP - Y2K was the NYE computer-scare on Dec 31, 2000 in case you weren’t alive then.
No problem, thanks.

in both cases admins just unblocks my posts.

Clearly clueless about what you are talking about

So what you are saying is if you don’t come from an English speaking country and know how to write in English properly don’t come here