Killing the cow king no longer stop you from opening portal!

no idea if it’s official / real or not though but i’ll simply put the link here.
to moo or not to moo ? like one of the very topic on this question here asked :stuck_out_tongue:

edit : official ! bacons for days !

17 Likes

Pezradar is a community manager for blizz, I think if he said it there is a pretty good chance it is true.

Good to hear honestly. Very few people did not support that change.

7 Likes

ya Pez mentioned on reddit that ladder content was ungated over a week ago. Then we just get the announcment today. so anything he says i would take as 100% happening.

one question, is the portal permanent now once you open it? someone said something about it being perm.

1 Like

That is real… That is his confirmed account.

Community Manager

Oh yeah… That’s a thing.

You can kill Cow King and not be locked out in D2R.

He also confirmed it on his verified Twitter account.

13 Likes

if that’s so , poor wirt , i mean…no one would pay him a visit and pull his leg and have fun with him… (yeah ok i wanted to do a “pulling a leg” joke , but i failed :stuck_out_tongue: )

thanks for the confirmation , indeed it’s nice to hear :stuck_out_tongue:
let’s moo all day long !

1 Like

What? WHAT?!! That is udderly AWESOME!! WOOOHOOO STEAK TONIGHT! (I wish)
:partying_face:

1 Like

do yoda eat steak though ? :o
(since you used a yoda gif last time :stuck_out_tongue: , i’am out of likes sadly , can’t like your post)

but i agree , we are getting nice news tonight :stuck_out_tongue: (or today depending on your timezone )

I dunno… Search youtube for “yoda stick”… His stick is better than bacon, it’s close enough I guess. :slight_smile:

this one i’am guessing ? :stuck_out_tongue:

i would rather have bacon xD

I’m waiting for the angry guy to come in and freak out about this one

angry guy ? someone specifically ? :o
the guy that said that the cow was divine and shouldn’t be touched in that first topic about cows ? :o

1 Like

Just saw as well, an amazing change they made here :slight_smile:

indeed , let’s get a ton of steaks , even royal steaks now ! :stuck_out_tongue:

One of the best passive aggressive hostile actions has been stripped away. Alas. At least it gives some divine head (as in cattle.)

next mission:
Nimalack portal open always even if you kill it!!

2 Likes

if that happen , i would add him to my MF routine instead of letting him stay alive …that traitor :stuck_out_tongue:
i wouldn’t eat him though , i would get stomach ache

i prefer to kill nimalack than pindle, he can drop keys and it only have 2 maps layout, 4 or 5 teleports and you are with him. the third level just go to the way of the painted wall.

usually i make a character for pindle ,another for nilhatak (two differents mf characters for two differents mf routes in order to vary it a little bit depending on monsters immunities )
but indeed , it would be awesome to keep both for all charaters :stuck_out_tongue:
nilhatak is indeed very fast to go to.

Great news!! As far as nihlathak goes pretty sure Anya portal only closes if you get WP in his dungeon halls of vaught.

That’s amazing news! Both the confirmation of Ladder content on Singleplayer and the fact that killing the Cow King won’t close the portal makes me very anxious to play the game!