Keyboard and mouse support for Console!

I’m talking more about mass trading audience but fair enough.

1 Like

Most console players really are casual players. That’s the entire reason for releasing D3 for so many platforms, to reach the casuals. if Blizzard had not made D3 for casuals, it would have trading and pk.

Pretty much my points on all the threads on these issues but equally I understand the frustrations of not having these features.

Early access beta was great! The only thing I want is keyboard and mouse support for console. PC has controller, why can’t console have kb&m?

This would be a workaround for many issues people have pointed out with controller (although those issues should still be looked into). Issues this would be a workaround for:

1.) Accurate teleport (and a whole slew of other skills like controlling spread of multishot)

2.) Prioritizing targets in a crowd of enemies

3.) Auto show loot cluttering screen

4.) Town portals preventing item pickup or blocking entrance/exit to other area

5.) Chat function

6.) Ability to attack while standing still

7.) Ability to access inventory while moving/attacking

8.) Ability to scroll map

9.) Quick save & exit (especially important for HC)

10.) Identify enemies with resistances

11.) Movement on stairs in Arcane Sanctuary

I’m sure there are others but those are the immediate ones off the top of my head. Other than that, I loved it!

And to those thinking “just play on PC,” I don’t have one that can run D2R, nor can I afford one. Otherwise I would. But you know what I do have? A PS4, a keyboard, and a mouse.

1 Like

More concerned about text chat and lobbies, controller was one of the upsides to last weekends beta

D2 is my most played game of all. Haven’t played in many years so am happy with D2R. Don’t have a great PC anymore and neither do my girlfriend. We however have a ps4 and a ps5 and are playing and having fun with D2R this weekend. The game is great, but the controller is not. Mouse and keyboard is a must for me for me to buy the game. Giving players the option to choose should be supported in Blizzards thoughts and plans on being for all players.

D2R need mouse and keyboard on console. and need interfaces that match pc version on console

is the any update about this issue ?

i think the same! kb&m in console is not a must, is essential for the gameplay!