Kanai's Cube not present even though already found long ago

Still saw today that Blizz hadn’t fixed season journey issues, even though hadn’t played in months. That’s fine…just logged out and back in and progress showed.

But I found Kanai’s Cube months ago…I am done with Chapter 2. Already have my Firebird’s Finery first two items. But Cube not there and Kulle keeps telling me to go find it.

How the heck did this happen? Guessing something similar to our Journey issues since season started. Been playing seasons for many years now and never seen this one.

Have you already tried going back checking to see if the Cube is back in the cave again, waiting to be picked up? Should only take a few minutes to set the game to Normal, then speed run over there to double check.

Hadn’t but going to have to…will post back after

I was not sure, so checked myself - in case you are in Campaign mode, there is no Kanai Cube present (at least it wasn’t when I started a new Campaign, with a character that has the Cube unlocked otherwise)

That is correct.

Kanai’s Cube is only accessible in Adventure Mode. However, if you have played Adventure Mode, acquired Kanai’s Cube and equipped Legendary Powers, those Powers will stay with you if you switch to Campaign Mode.

1 Like