Kanai says transfer but doesnt

Transffered the furnace in kanai and it showed it worked and furnace is gone. But doesnt show beside armour and charc stats dont show either. Armour workef just fine.

You can always extract a power (if it is extractable and hasn’t been extracted before).

I bet you are a DH. DH is the only class that can’t use 2-H malee weapons (e.g. furnance). If your class can’t use an item, the cube won’t let you do so as well.

If you switch to other class, you’ll find furnance in the cube.

4 Likes

Actually i have a barb and took a pic of before and after of the furnace in my inventory. Extremely frustrating. It was no good to me anyway except for the 50 percent part.

Be sure you are looking in the weapon slot in the cube for The Furnace. It startes with The so it will be in the T area.

Im on a xbox one so i dont have that. I just tried another weapon and the same thing happened. I got the aqulia in the armour so this has to be a glitch on the weapon part.

What class are you on when you put the furnace in the cube?

I am a barb. I just tried ring. Got pic of legendary powers extracted item destroyed but nothing happened after that. So i cant get any powers it just trashes the item .

After extraction, have you tried to equip the power? Doesn’t it show on the selection list?

You dont need to do that on consol , its automatic.

you have to manually select the power on console, its not “automatic”. When you extract something it doesn’t automatically get put on your character.