Just want to know most powerful weapon

Needs to be refarmed.

If already extracted in the cube, that power gets updated, but anything you are wearing that’s not a set item needs re-farmed.

Just want to say its refreshing to read a topic where everyone trying to help answer a guys question with no insults or trolling. Kudos to barbarians for making the forums what they should be

3 Likes

Thanks!

We were all new once and needed some assistance. That’s why we do our best to keep up to date build guides and such. Really helps get your footing.

Was thinking of going back to barb ww next season which is why i have been watching barb forum and actually learned something. Been playing since launch and do lots of solo bounties and never heard of wearing broken crown when cashing in bounties . Great tip for early season start

The real payoff with Broken Crown is to put it on after killing an Act boss before opening the Diabolic chests. Just be sure to swap back to your set helm or will wonder why you are hitting like a wet noodle.

1 Like

Playing HC used to changing back and forth. Also for strength class ruby already in helmet for experience easy cube switch to broken crown for bounties collecting

Thank you all for the great advise. It has really helped and actually opened up some new things in gameplay for me. I also like the respect and true helpfulness of the forum, it is refreshing. Thanks to all!

2 Likes

Here is the most powerful weapon: