Just started playing

Hello all, I just started playing and I am a Crusader weapons I have fail of charge, the furnace, cam’s rebuttal,corrupted ash ringer,schaefers hammer, warmonger, belt guardian’s case, legs depth diggers, feet illusory boots, oculus ring, lecorocs’s signet, shield freeze of deflection, wrists guardian’s aversion, neck the travelers pledge, head and Ariel’s visage, chest brigantine of valor, shoulders spaulders of valor, hands will of the light, I hope that is not to bad for first time player and I am on torment VI, I am playing in adventure mode, this game has me hooked on Xbox series x. Any suggestions how and what I should do since I just started torment VI? Anything will help, thanks so much, oh I also have internal machine of putridness(2), infernal machine of regret(2), infernal machine of terror(2), leoric’s shinbone. What weapon is the best to use that i have?

As I’m having trouble seeing your profile, I can only suggest that whatever set you are focusing on will determine your weapon of choice. I use Seeker of the Light, so I use Johanna’s Argument and Guard of Johanna. If you use Invoker, Hack (1h axe) is a good choice. The legendary gems you might use will also depend on your set of choice as well.