Just cleared my first GR120 with POJ non-season

I went a slightly different way. Was using squirt’s and molten gizzard gem instead of stricken. No COE, was wearing unity instead for toughness. Not sure if that’s good for my paragon level or not. I’m at 1430.

I did lose the squirt’s buff quite often but cast serenity and backed out until it kicked back in.
I think I had 3:40 left on the timer.

Edit: That was with vengeful wind instead of azure also.

That was a popular build when season went live, except people would drop zodiac for unity and run 72% CDR for perma epiphany, and no squirts, theres no point when flavor is so good, the bad outweighs the good. EIther way, congrats man!

but yea you might want to consider being less of a glass cannon if you plan on going much higher then that.

I’m surprised I was able to clear it without dying actually. That build isn’t very tanky in general. Not like the WW barb. Lot of damage reduction and healing baked into that one. I tried stone gauntlets also but it’s a pain when you get turned to stone. That clear was with mantle in the cube

Epiphany cancels out the stone gauntlets :stuck_out_tongue:

I know epiphany supposedly cancels out stone gauntlets but it sure seems bugged or something. Seems to be the same with sader too. I don’t play it but my buddy does and gets locked down pretty often even with AC active.

Perhaps you need more cdr for perma epiphany. I run stone gauntlets and never get slowed down at 140-150