Just checking are our CMs still alive?

Just cause you also mentioned the D4 blog… soon™

8 Likes

Now you’re just trollin…sigh =(

1 Like

So that lines in with the expectations that the latest we can expect the blog would be the middle of next week.

Blizzard soon or normal people soon? :cold_face: They are really cutting it close with the “end of the month” for this one.

1 Like

Par for the course in all honesty. Most of quarterly updates had been rather close to the end of the month, If I remember correctly last year’s september blog was released on the 28th or 29th. If anything, I’d be surprised if we get the update before the 25th of this month.

We also mentioned the one year anniversary of the 5-10 second freezing issue…
NotEvenBlizzardSoon™

1 Like

The last soon from PezRadar was June 4 to June 10 (tease of PTR patch notes and then the actual patch notes). I am guessing it will be about that amount of time or less.

I think we’re looking at 28-29th of June or sooner. I was hoping for 25th of June but they said “soon” instead of publishing it after a few hours wait then probably we have a few days ahead.

He’s just mad because I keep eating all of the new recruits he brings in. :smiling_imp:

/cough - Mantras that dind´t work as descriped since Vanilla /cough
We have a full List on them …
All they need is to ask us

Joop
Sadly v.v

Had the same Expiriance with HotS as the Site for the Heroes wasn´t updated for nearly 9 Month with two new released Heroes in between. >.>
Esp. because i was waiting to update the Guide.
But sadly. My CM couldn´t do anything other than sending one Mail after another to the Main-Office.

Same was for nearly every Question we had, that couldn´t be answared with a standard Text.
He had to send it to the higher Up´s and hoping for theyr good will, so he could provide us with the answer.

Quite a frustrating Job.
You want to help out and provide as many Information and keep up the Communication.
But on the other hand you can only do so much, if its not set in stone and green lighted :X

All thats left is to do some Jokes or just beeing themself as a Person (wich isn´t bad either, coz most of them are quite nice Guys), if you can´t do anymore in your function.

1 Like

Community managers aren’t really setup for success. Wouldn’t be surprised if approval was required from legal team and exec team. Just basing this off some companies I’ve dealt or worked at.
Hiring an executive level lawyer as a community manager might work but that’s not practical. I think just less micromanagement would solve the issue.

You need to have thick skin to be a CM on this forum. I do not know how Brandy put up with some of the people on the forum for so long. She seems to be happy at WoTC. CMs can only say what others tell them to say.

adding some CM spice on my end - we have some PTR updates to share soon as well!

12 Likes

By any chance, do they include buffs for monks, wds, and dhs?

Bring it we are ready for the D4 Q2 and S24 patch updates. :ok_hand: I know you guys can do it I have faith in you.

1 Like

i hope 2.7.1 about not only Inna, but anyway thanks Devs :smiley:

Don’t keep your hopes up. The chance that we will see anything other than numbers tweaking, bugfixes, maybe Inna set boni tweaking, are slim to none.
I don’t think we will see any other sets or item changes this patch. If my memory serves me right, we haven’t seen totally new stuff in the middle of a PTR, at least not in the past 2+ years.

Pleasant surprise to see RcR% and max discipline at Windforce. However the Monk changes made me think, damn. They gave us one extra slot space to wear by tweaking items and amping up the damage. I had good plans for that. I hope it still works up to a degree.

edit: It seems that EU side of the PTR preview blog didn’t get updated.

3 days left at maximum.