JSON error: ERROR_HTTP_FAILED(14003) token: n

Problem resolved by deleting and not reinstalling Battle.net, please close the thread.

Hey Konokrad,

I am not able to reproduce this error using your steps. I created a DiabloIII64.exe shortcut on the desktop, modified the Target field with -launch, and logged in manually just fine without the error. This was with the Battle.net app closed completely.

This leads me to believe that the error is specific to your system or network configuration, though I can’t say exactly what would be triggering this. Perhaps you could try creating a new administrator account in Windows and then see if the error doesn’t pop up when logged in there.

Ideally we do want you to launch and auto log into the game by using the Play button in the Battle.net app. This makes sue that you always have the latest version of the game client.

If the Battle.net app running in the background is a concern, you can go into the General settings in the Battle.net app and chose to have the app exit automatically after launching a game.

I had the same error, I was using the BETA launcher, i switched to standard and the error self resolved, it seems connected to the beta version of the launcher.

It’s never happened to me while using the beta. Like stated above 2 years ago, it’s likely an interaction issue with your environment.

Hmmm guys… this topic is over 2 years old.

Whatever the issue was then is probably different than the issue @Algorythm encountered. This topic should not have been revived.

@Algorythm: there is a forum specifically for providing feedback on the Beta version of the launcher. If you wish to, you could report your experience with it there and provide a bit of details on your computer setup just in case someone technical wants to try to figure out what went wrong.

Cheers !

2 Likes