Jade Harvester ROE Changes

So with the new changes to the Ring of Emptiness, should the Jade Harvester still use Locust Swarm? I knew it was used to proc the ring before, but is the damage from LS worth it now? Or will it be more efficient to solely use Haunt now?

nvm.

The more valueable question is, what skill you would wanna take instead of LS that has enough impact to change the set?

I’d say leave it in. Jade still detonates all DoT effects, including Locust Swarm. I’m not that convinced the RoE change is worth sacrificing the DPS from LS.

2 Likes

THAT clearly answered the question.

At most only the Lazy Jade variant might be able to sacrifice LS. That build has Wormwood in the cube to autocast LS and have Vile Hive equipped to gain the Pestilence rune and small damage buff.

The Lazy Jade is for lower GRs, to push you’ll still need to manually cast both Haunt and LS for better DPS.

But what skill would be worth replacing LS?

1 Like

Unfortunately, NONE!

Initially I thought of Spirit Barrage since “Gazing Demise” was buffed better than Vile Hive. But Creeping Death is specific: only Haunt, Locust Swarm and Piranha lasts “forever”. So no dice for SB.

1 Like