Items not dropping from monsters

Anyone else not getting any items from monsters, like at all? white named monsters drop nothing except gold, blue and yellow named monsters drop one item. The quality proportions seem to be normal, but the number of drops is very low. I got four items from the treasure goblin, which feels lower than normal.
This was from Act I, but this is happening with all my characters in various points in the story. This is also happening to my friend on a different account.

This is NOT a bug.

You appear to be a new player. Your highest Level Character is 60. You are also playing in Campaign Mode. This is a good place to start for new players.

Good drops (and plentiful drops) begin around the Game Difficulty of Torment 6 (Torment VI). They are much better at Torment 16 (Torment XVI).

When you’re through with the Campaign, you may want to try Season 30…   in Adventure Mode.

This may help: D3 Resource - Difficulty Overview

In the meantime, you should probably move this thread to the New Player Help Forum.

Moving Threads

1. Click the pencil icon next to the title of your thread.
  2. Click the “Category” field to bring up a list of Forums.
  3. Find the proper Forum and select it.
  4. Save your edit.

This will move your thread to the selected Forum, including all replies.

And…   Welcome to New Tristram!  

Asᴋ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ;
ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ

I do not hide from my enemies.
I do not run from my foes.
I seek them out; I hunt them down;
and then they’re quickly disposed.

~ 𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑜𝑒

8 Likes

Okay, no, I’m not that new of a player, and I am comparing the item drop rate to my experience just days before. It was a sudden change, I know what the drop rate is supposed to be.