Issues when rolling (Fixed)

I had a Bul Kathos Warrior Blood in my stash I was using to transmute for a better one in Kanai’s Cube. I was able to roll a better one, it was a ancient and when I went to roll a stat change at the Artisan it reset my damage on that sword to 503.

I originally thought maybe I overlooked the damage and that was my issue, so I went to the Artisan again, this time using my main sword that I was using (Bul Kathos Warrior Blood) and I rolled the skill Reduce all Cooldown succesfully, after which I added Ramaladni’s Cube to socket the weapon. Now that weapon ALSO has 503 damage somehow, and that had over 2,300 before I rolled. Now both my main weapon and the weapon I was using to transmute are completely useless.

Do nothing to the one you were reforging in the cube. Take the other back and reroll the previously rolled back to weapon damage. Solved
The cube will roll an entirely new weapon each time you reforge

2 Likes

I hate to be the one to say this because I’m not trying to be insulting but I’ve seen this happen before, even to veteran players, so I gotta ask…

Are you sure you weren’t rolling off the damage stat? Make sure you still have your “+(981-1199)-(1175-1490) (Element) Damage” stat on your weapons. If not, you can just roll it back on. It’s the very first stat on every weapon. It should look like, for example, this on a two handed level 70 weapon:

+1089-1343 Cold Damage (of which it can be lightning, fire, physical, poison, etc.)
Primary stat (dex/str/int)

And yeah, you can always reforge the weapon, again, push comes to shove, though I understand the pain.

1 Like

Both of you are correct, I did roll the first one. My rookie mistake, I did not realize that was the damage for the weapon itself. Thanks guys!

Not a bug. User error. Stop rolling off the main damage stat.

2 Likes

Happy to help! Like I said, happens! Live and learn. Good hunting!

I don’t know if you were intending this but your response sounded really rude.

You’re a veteran player (lots of posts), this is a new player (0 posts and rookie mistake). You could have came across nicer.

1 Like

The number of posts a person has does not determine whether they’re a veteran or a new player. I played for years before I ever posted in these forums.

Also, understand that this, Bug Report, Forum is not a discussion forum or a help forum. That’s what we have the General Discussion and New Player Help Forums for.

Also, people should take the time to read How to Write a Good Bug Report, pinned at the top of this forum, before posting here.

And before posting bug reports, it doesn’t hurt to take a minute to use the search feature. A good place to start would be Things That Are NOT Bugs, also pinned at the top of this forum. (Check item #9).

If you knew how many times we read the same issues players post, over and over again, you might understand our frustration.

TimberWolf stated the truth.

1. It is not a bug.
  2. It is user error.
  3. Do not roll a weapon’s Damage for a non-Damage Property.

There was nothing rude about his response.

2 Likes