Issue with upgrading legendary to primal and armory sets

not sure if this is intended or not but if you have a primal created through the cube of 2 different slots and 2 different sets in the armory. There is a issue when you swap sets. for example I have little rogue, slander and a primal lamentation on 1 set and primal bul-kathos warrior blood, ancient bul-kathos solemn vow and another lamentation cubed. If I switch from one set to another there an issue where both weapons do not switch. My guess is because for a brief moment in time two “fake” primals are equipped at the same time (due to the order I guess the armory sets equip items) but in the end both armor sets only use 1 each. Basicially its trying to equip the primal weapon before it un-equips the primal belt. I feel like this should be fixed to allow the switch to be made as long as you follow the rule where only one can be equipped in each armory set.

See: The new Crafted Primals don’t save to the Wardrobe

thanks for the reply but technically it does save it. It just does not switch it due to the reason I mentioned. It apparently tries to equip the primal weapon before it un-equips my primal belt. They just need to do a check to confirm only one per armory set is equipped but maybe that is easier said than done. Another solution is to automatically unequip everything and place in stash (or some invisible storage area) than equip the new set, this would prevent two primals from ever being equipped. I guess ill just have to get a new belt to fix the issue for now. I chose to make the belt primal due it not being an ancient and bad bad roll on the affix (it made sense at the time). I guess in the future it will be best to make the exact same slot primal in all armory sets as they will be switched at same time

Yep. I did not write the title of the thread, only the reply and explanation.

A simple solution would be to make it automatically attempt to load the profile twice when you click “load”.

But now that you know, you can just hit the Load button twice and it will load correctly. The first time you click “load”, it will unequip the conflicting crafted primal and the second time you click “Load”, it will equip the correct one.

It would be nice if they changed the way it works, but this is a simple workaround.

4 Likes