Is there a updated lazy shotgun build?

Is there one out there?

Is it the items, skills or game play that you need help with?

I tried it in Seasonal, at 900 paragon died quite a few times on normal T16 rift.

Think I can not adept fully the playstyle, tried with minor changes in Cube and items. He hit really big, one-shotting most there, but ran out of wrath occasionally too. Used the Esoteric gem for protection, still HP went to downside so quick.

Played with Ivory Tower build in non-Season, you can try it out Caleb, it is quite lazy, still need to be careful.
Lately playing the S19 Ascendancy build, like it much better, so far at GR90 with PL900. Think this is more suit me, a bit range with ‘auto’ HF spell.

I’ve been successful with Lazy Shotgun on season, P1000 GR126 zero augments, but the gearing is not so easy.

Lazy Shotgun as Ivory Tower build in your seasonal Crystal toon?

Was wondering that why Blessed Ground, doing more damage than Ascendancy? On paper the Ascendancy could be more.

Maybe you have a video of this build playing?

Will try it out how it is going, gems as Esotric helping? Gogok gem is that good? Using Bane of Powerful here. Seems need to change to Endless Walk.

How is the HP bar movements?

About FotH spam when HF is on CD.
Can be cast them at one location, will they still stack or just need for 3x stack for buff? Seems its damage is negligible.

This build mainly for Solo guessing, if grouping up with a ‘tank’, we will not Block and do HF from Shield.

blessed ground is pretty amazing. the damage comes from the damage over time.

What I miss from spell description?

1550% over 5 seconds -> 310% per seconds the Blessed Ground
2766% over 6 seconds -> 461% per seconds the Ascendancy

blessed ground is a ground and damage over time effect. ascendancy is a simple direct damage spell.

Thank you for the help!

Could u explain the play style?

With Ivory Tower, you use HF on CD and spam FotH between them.
Meanwhile stand facing to mobs and hope more and more Blocks to Trigger shield’s Fires of Heaven.

Everything lol thanks

I’m running that build ( cleared a 133 solo atm, seasonal EU ). There is a guy on EU who cleared a 142 non seasonal at ~7500 para which is pretty decent result, imao.

my gear: https://www.d3planner.com/925781389

perfect gear ( more or less ): https://www.d3planner.com/442146471

P.S. Honestly, I don’t know what is better, CoE + Flavor or Time or Endless Walk…

Also, there is another Ivory Tower bulld, but it’s more difficult to play:

https://www.d3planner.com/234193390

How do u stay alive?

Use Esoteric Alteration, remove Finery and use Indestructible. Ride the cheat deaths and position yourself aggressively towards the elite on the holy cycles. Do this until you get your main stat up.

Toughness is the main problem… I can do something only while Akarat’s champion is active. All the rest of the time just running around, trying to survive/keep seasonal buff stacks. But despite this, I replaced Unity with CoE ( a lot of damage ) and Judgement with Shield Glare/Divine Verdict.

Btw, have no idea how to play the “dagger build”^^ It seems as difficult as that old dh build - LoN fan of knives.

Today I played both Ivory Tower and Dagger build.
I have to stay I feel more dps with the Shield.