Is there a strafe build above torment 13?

Firstly Hi everyone o/ I’m new to D3 forums.

Secondly I was wondering if someone could help me.

I’m currently running a Strafe build very similar to this I found from a google search

https://www.diablofans.com/builds/94663-2-6-6-natty-strafe-speed-build

( Cannot include links in my posts )

( I’m using a different belt that drops a beast at the start of the R-o-Veng skill, I’m not ingame so I couldn’t tell you the name )

Either way. I’m struggling to get any higher than torment 13 without utterly failing.

Is there no strafe build out there that can get me to at least GR75 ( for the conquest ) or do I have to resort to UH builds with multishot / etc…

Big thanks to anyone that replies. Really appreciate the help.

Edit : The belt I’m using is called the crashing rain.

Yep, Strafe works up until around 90 with the right gear. You could probably push it to 100 or maybe even higher. But it’s soooo much weaker than UE, not much point other than having fun.

Try this: https://www.diablofans.com/builds/94663-2-6-6-natty-strafe-speed-build

There’s also a LoD version that I like to play sometimes.

There is another strafe build that can push past 110, but it is not build most would want to play. Its called Strafe-shi-Fok. It involves using LON/Shi Mizu’s Haori/Fan of knife/strafe. I guess you can sub the LON for LoD gem and get better rings.

Hrmm, so looking at your profile…

I’m assuming you have RoRG in the cube. If you do NOT have RoRG in the cube, then right there is your problem - You are missing set bonuses leaving you unable to even clear T13. Hell, if you are missing RoRG with that build, clearing T13 is actually HIGHLY impressive.

If you do have RoRG, then what is the issue exactly? Dealing damage (Can’t kill T13 things in a reasonable timeframe, I.E. near-instantly) or taking damage (You die as soon as anything so much as sneezes in your general direction)

You have shockingly low toughness.

Personally, I’d swap your emeralds to diamonds (in your chest and pants) and pick up some vit.

Roll movement speed on boots to vit.
Roll Evasive Fire on belt to life %.
Craft new shoulders with vit.
Craft new bracers with vit and dex.
Get better chest and gloves (armor on gloves and life regen on chest are wasted stats).
Maybe also craft better pants with dex/vit/all res/2 sockets, but I’d prioritize the other changes I listed above first.

If you find you are dying a lot, this might help.

Also, Gogok seems like a questionable gem choice. It’s basically only there to get you perma-vengeance? You can get enough CDR for perma-vengeance very easily without it, especially since you are already running Crimson’s. I’d drop Gogok for Powerful or Boon of the Hoarder. If you do that, you’ll have to either pick up another CDR roll or swap the Topaz in your helm to a diamond, but I think both those options are probably preferable to running Gogok.

1 Like