Is the lag from WD at high level GRs a WILL NOT FIX bug?

This makes a whole class unusable for end game content. How is this not a priority 1 bug? This bug has been known by everyone and their mother for years. Ess of Johan and Monk pull abilities are fine, but piranhas bugs everyone in the game. Fetishes too. Can you please confirm this is a ‘will not fix’ bug in your spira / jira?

Howdy!

What exactly is your issue? Are you saying when you are in a GR with a WD, you are seeing performance issues?

Thanks!

1 Like

?

When ANY witch doctor is in a GR 130 or above, ALL players and ALL classes lag to the point that they can’t play. This is 2+ years old, I really can not believe that you aren’t fully aware of this. Have you searched the Spira / Jira w/e bug database for this because I’m sure it’s be reported 1000 times. Maybe include ‘will not fix’ in the filter for results.

If there is no witchdoctor, the lag goes away (for me too, and we’ve already factored in that the Area damage stat causes lag, so even if you remove that, WD abilities like piranado cause lag to all players). You ask anyone that runs 140+ GRs and they already know that witchdoctor = lag. This is literally years old common knowledge.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Have 4 players join a game with gear sufficient to do 140 lvl GR. One of them should be a witchdoctor with piranado and no one having any area damage stat anywhere, including none in paragon.
  2. Start a level 140 GR
  3. Progress through the GR

Expected result: Players progress without Lag
Actual result: Players can not pogress without Lag so severe that everyone dies.

Repeat test with other abilities (fetishes, etc)
Repeat test without a witchdoctor and see that this lag issue does not happen.

Hey there Zarathulhu,

Technical Support agents are unable to investigate bug reports. Please post any bug reports in our dedicated bug report forum.

Thank you.

I’m not reporting a bug. I’m asking you to fix the most well known bug in the game. It’s very very different.

Zarathulhu,

As previously mentioned, we are technical support agents, not developers. We do not engage with bugs, as we’re here to help with technical issues which are in the control of players to resolve. If you truly suspect that what you’ve found is a bug, you’ll want to click Kaldraydis’ link and report it using the appropriate channel. If you’d like to try to troubleshoot the cause of the lag, that’s what we’re here for.

Well I heard that the server lag was fixed so I came back to try season 23. Very fun, amazing changes to angry chicken for farming – exactly what I wanted for WD farming!!!

However as I progressed through the content, made friends with similar skill etc and got on leader boards and started doing 120+ GRs, it became apparent with testing that WD (only) still causes insane unplayable lag. Same bug from season 1 that was both reported a thousand times and never ever addressed (even now).

At this point if you bought this game to play WD with friends, you should get a refund.

Really bad to have a witch dr that lags everyone out and has been like this for a long time sucks to have your favorite class to play be absolutely worthless and unplayable. And get stuck playing classes that are not appealing. It must be some kind of inside joke to devs to watch players waste time and matts on WD.