Is the Cursed Peat Conquest possible to solo?

Yeah, you can just cast Threatening Shout and War Cry anytime they’re off cooldown.

Also, for running speed stuff like this, the best Leapquake setup is actually to dual wield, and use Gimmershred (better than Doombringer purely because it rolls CDR). That lets you combine Tribes - In-Geom - Messerschmidt, which lets you keep all your skills off cooldown as much as possible. That’s what I’ve been using for speeds up to about GR 100.

https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/835121557

2 Likes

Don’t forget that there are plenty of other players that will still want a 3rd conquest this season. If you do happen to find the event, shout out in General chat in-game for people to come help, and see if you can find yourself a nice GoD DH, MS DH, Bell Monk, etc.

1 Like

Good call on the Gimmershred. I have maybe 10 of those; I’m hoping I have one with one of these powers!

Also, I have joined the Conquests community. For there being 300+ active members on last night, it sure was a quiet bunch lol.

Keep in mind that it doesn’t need to have a bounty for it to be up - If you manually look, its roughly 1/4 maps I’ve found.

Keep in mind that was already said six days ago…