Is "The Barber" bugged or is it me?

SInce I reached GR 100+, I can’t kill the rift guardians for the love of god. I feel like the effect from the barber never triggers. I need help because I’m about to lose it and destroy my monitor

1 Like

Are you talking about this toon ?

https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/kkona-11934/hero/119057931

If yes, level up your unique gems to match the GR you’re trying and swap BotP
for Stricken. The health of GR bosses grows exponentially with the GR level, hence your problems with the rift guardian.

Yes that’s the toon but I was able to do GR100 with no problem but 101 is kicking my butt

See post my first post, and there are just some very bad rift guardians and some “easy” ones for every build.

I feel it too… was in a greater rift 116. I did notice if you stand and channel for a long time and then walk away from the boss so the small blues spirits don’t hit him. The stacks ‘‘pop’’. But the damage is very miniscule. Even on large trash packs it is as if only when a mob dies the stacks explode and not when you stop channeling. Something feels very buggy and out of controle with this weapon indeed.

I feel the same way!

For example i was on gr 115 this season. I was channeling and moving to avoid damage on boss. I wass just channeling for few seconds and moving.

Boss was at like 50% hp after some time and BOOM he died mid channeling.

Did someone find the way to control barber explosion dmg?

LOL what a name for a toon

1 Like