Is it too early to ask... S21 end date?

I think everyone is ready for the balance patch.

9 Likes

I am eagerly awaiting the balance patch to improve both inter-class and intra-class balance. Having said that, it is too early to ask season 21 end date. As you know, seasons typically last 3 months.

2 Likes

This season’s theme is pretty lame imo.

It’s cool sometimes, but a huge non-event mostly.

I found s19’s theme cheesy, and this just seems like a budget version of that.

Not ready for the season to end though, haven’t quite finished Guardian yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Actually, the end date of s21 relies entirely on you…when you quit playing s21.

4 Likes

I’m all for Friday.

1 week is all we needed of Season 21.

4 Likes

Enjoying the season. Theme needs to go ASAP.

4 Likes

When S21 ends is irrelevant. How long will it take the devs to do the balance patch is what matters. They had the entire PTR to fix the numbers for the Necro set and did absolutely nothing. If number fixes take so long, how will they actually fix sets like Firebird where the whole thing should be scrapped and rebuilt?

1 Like

Not even doing season 21 (I have literally done them all). Its nothing now but groundhog day over run with bots. Same maps, bounties etc etc. Nothing special to see here…move along lol.

1 Like

Season 21 will end when everyone completes GR 150.
Should be another week or so.

1 Like

But at least you worked towards the S19 effects, they were in your control. If you didn’t like a specific one, you could just stop killing for a few seconds.

1 Like

Personally I think the right time to name the start and end times of any event is prior to the event, but I’m old school that way.

That said I see the benefits of keeping it open-ended so they can keep a season open most of the year, even if there is a delay in the availability of the next season.

I’m not playing S21, so I guess it hasn’t begun, but it technically has. I’m confused. Or are confused? This is clearly confusing.

Maybe I should play the Season. I’m hardly playing NS and it’s scares me, because I was alway playing this, up until now.

Bit of a contradiction, no?

S21 end date?

Sunday, October 11, 2020 at 5:00 PM PDT.

1 Like

not devs but a dev!
and how long? maybe there will be something in the next life.

this time there is something new!
new exploits! 2k para and lvl 150 clear after a few days :hugs: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Nope. Not in the least. I’m enjoying the season, the journey, the new sets and cosmetics. Completely aside from the lousy visual vomit of the theme.

1 Like

Fair enough then, I must admit the leveling process and the grouping is funner than ever currently even if new sets and seasonal theme aren’t that great it’s not enough to say "welp playing NS I’m out’.

1 Like

Ended for me yesterday when I got my stash tab :rofl:

It’s not too early to ask! But too early to tell! :open_mouth:
Lucky you already finished! :slight_smile: I haven’t even done GR 110 yet, I am so slow… :cry: