Is Immortal going to be released on the 25th?

No joke is on me my troll friend. I never asked for this. We never asked for this. It’s all made up.

Now go on, and keep fighting Blizzard’s crusade here on the forums. Just don’t expect any thanks for it.

Guess reading comprehension isn’t your strongest suit… All I said is that if D3 for PC was a financial failure, Blizz wouldn’t waste their time on making ports to consoles or even a phone game THAT NO ONE ASKED FOR

If you’re really here since D1 than you would understand this. Diablo was always a PC game and it’s because of us PC (entitled children :roll_eyes: ) players who preordered D3 or some of us even bought the overpriced collectors editions is that Blizz ported it to consoles and now to phone just to get more money from Chinese players…

Diablo biggest playerbase was always the PC community and if you ignore the needs of the majority to cater the minority than in the end you only loose more than you gain…

Whether D3 RoS gets ported to consoles or not depended mostly on how high the sales of the PC copies were.

Ignoring the needs of PC players is the reason why so many players stopped playing the game at all…

I could list you things that Blizz constatly ignores yet they’ve been asked for years, for example the the crafting mats auto picked up by pets or ramaladnis gift to work on jewellery, same with making followers stronger or making armory actually STORE items. Not too mention of more stash tabs, so we actually have place for all the new items if we want to play with more than just one class… Don’t forget about closing portals after Ubers are defeated…

The only thing Blizz listens is about some random items redesign, buffing some sets, legendary items or giving them new powers or adding new sets which is a good thing, yet for such a huge company way not enough for the PC community…

Instead of making a 2nd expansion with a new playable class, act, raised maxed level cap from 70 to maybe 80 or even 99, giving us (back) sapphires, skulls or even new kind of items, more stash tabs, character slots they insult us with a phone game and than come up with a “Don’t you guys have phones?” response…

I bet they would earn much more money from a new expansion than they’ll with Diablo Immortal (at least I hope so), because at least everyone (PC and console) players would get something NEW to play with instead of a rehashed version of the game everyone knows inside out…

So if I joke arround about D3 RoS for smartwatches or gameboy then I shouldn’t be surprised if we get it on these “platforms” too, cause Blizz actually listened to us? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

The “no one asked for” thing is just silly. There are a lot of games no one asked for that made huge stacks of cash. No one ever asked for tetris. Someone must have liked it.

But, every post you make about this mobile trash IS contributing to the hype train.

Leave it alone.

Then stop acting like one, plenty of people play mobile games even if you don’t. If it’s good, I play it, especially when I’m not home and want to play waste time somewhere. You can consider all you want, but you’ll still be wrong, I’ve been playing Diablo since the original came out, as has most of my siblings.

Well it’s not all about you, nuff said. They made a game on the side that has zero impact on d4 development, so what’s your point? You’re complaining because they gave us something extra on top of d4 coming? You’re logic is sound. If you don’t want to play it don’t and wait for d4, it’s coming out they same time it always was planned to

If you cannot understand what I said, you might want to return to school and take a few classes on reading comprehension. If you like playing games on your phone, good for you. I will hold out for D4 on PC. This might be why they are including new items in D3, so they can hold our attention until D4 is released. I am sure that they will make a lot of money from D:I, Just none from me.

“But first and foremost, I think the thing that did not get communicated, and I can’t say enough, is that we are a PC developer that also looks for opportunities on other platforms.” - J Allen Brack

1 Like

Hype for this game? Sorry, I don’t have a phone.

1 Like

Then don’t buy/play it, instead of whining and complaining about the game. That simple, instead everyone threw a tantrum. There’s nothing wrong with the game itself, it’s just not for you. You know how many times I’ve looked into getting d2 emulated in my phone so I could play it anywhere? You don’t have to be excited for it, but you don’t have to act like shlt heads and make them feel bad for the work they put into it. How long did d3 take from when d2 came out? And you’re complaining about 7 years lol. Yeah you sure waited long enough. Just let them do their jobs, it has no effect whatsoever on when d4 is coming so what’s the point of hating on it except just to hate. The only reason people are hating on it is because people were expecting a d4 announcement based on rumors that blizzard themselves had to post a video before blizzconsaying to chill out because it’s still far away. Has nothing to do with the mobile game at all, you all just made it that way. If it got announced this year with d4 no one would have a problem with the game

You forget that the phone comment was in response to people shltting on them on stage at their own convention. Of course they’re going to respond like that when people are bring rude af. They probably felt like shlt

In direct response to them doing the same to them from the stage by announcing a phone game to a PC / Console playing audience that had paid hundreds / thousands of dollars to be there.

A shame it didnt. I really want to play it

Im keen to give it a go aswell when Blizzard finally decide to release it . Netease have said its done on their side. Probably with Marketing Department somewhere who knows

I fcking disappointed that I can’t play Diablo Immortal in this year.

We still have time. Maybe on christmass?
Its a mobile f2p game so they dont need to announce the release date beforehand like with premium games.
Anyone can dl it whenever, so it can be released completely unexpectedly

The problem is there is no Beta for this until now. At least Warcraft Reforged is in beta mode.

Well just have to wait and see

Yeah…i want play tho…
I did try play corian high quality …but cant.
There is NO other high quality android ARPG,yes,exist so many…but are not like Diablo.
I fcking dislike corian sttle ,desing way of painting.
I did try our “Edless of God”," Razeil".
These both Corian games are with high quality,but are not of english!:frowning:

That’s childish. Again, don’t get what you want so throw a tantrum

Personally, i liked mobile diablo idea. It was completely clear that it is a side project that does not detract from a full-feature d4 development.
If you thought otherwise - youre stupid.

Immortal or no immortal, d4 would not have come sooner than its ready, and immortal being developed by a side studio doesnt delay this process.

Yould you rather hear NOTHING on that 2018 blizzcon? I would rather see a mobile game announced than hear nothing. Ill gladly play it - it looks fun.