Is helltooth acid cloud decent? And also

Is helltooth acid cloud or maybe lod acid cloud a thing? Or is it not worth the grind…

Also is helltooth garg decent now?

Lmk! Cheers

Nah, I wouldn’t touch acid cloud. It’s one of those challenge rift builds that you do once a week and you are thinking out loud " what the hell was this dude doing with that build?"

Helltooth has really been a weak set for some time now. One of the weakest in the game actually. It can perform really well up to torment 16, (or gr75 if you like) and it can be very fast if you use the mamajuma set with the angry chicken. It’s a very decent bounty and neph rift build. The build becomes problematic in higher grs, since the AI of the gargs is terrible and you cannot aim them. I think it needs a basic rework with gargs. Something like the golem of the necromancer or the skeletons where you can aim them and chose your targets. The numbers are also mediocre so we could use another multiplier probably. I don’t think there is a reason not to try it at least for low grs or torment 16, in fact I find it hilarious running around like a panicked chicken while your gargs destroy things, but don’t expect to compete with most of the other builds out there when you try to push. If you are interested in pet builds, zunimassa or lod poison dart can be pretty good.