Invisible Item taking up Inventory Slot?

Playing Wizard, Softcore Seasonal, Xbox Series S

So I noticed after emptying my inventory completely out, there is still an item in the inventory but I cannot see any item, I have double checked my inventory, logged out and in, changed characters and back, reset game and reset xbox, invisible item is still there…ugh

is it you’re equipped potion by chance? all other equipped items don’t count for your inventory space, but the potion does

I accounted for the potion but there is still anothre rando invisible item, it is pretty odd

My only other guess then would be another thing within that materials tab in your inventory, whether it be a gem (legendary or normal) or maybe even a Horadric cache that you get for completing bounties for an area

I checked it all once more the only thing I am coming up with was DCing when I dropped a set dungeon hint thing and it not registering, just gonna make a new wiz and transfer gear over to it, still a weird bug tho

Did you check for gems and so on?

also unbound pets… all the bound ones which dont add to inventory count bury the new drops that do

1 Like