Inventory showing 58/60 nothing in my Inventory

Playing PS4 diablo3 my inventory is showing 58/60 but I have nothing in my Inventory can only pick up 3 interms and bag is full how can I fix it or is it a bug

You should move this to the Console Bug Report Forum.

Moving Threads

1. Click the pencil icon next to the title of your thread.
  2. Click the “Category” field to bring up a list of Forums.
  3. Find the proper Forum and select it.
  4. Save your edit.

This will move your thread to the selected Forum, including all replies.

1 Like

You’ve probably got 58 items that you don’t know how to locate. On the Stash Wheel, go down to the one that looks like a bag. (In between boots and ring). Most likely, your items are under there. Assuming you are basing this off of no being able to salvage anything at the blacksmith. (You did go to Book of Cain to have everything identified, so that you can salvage it right?)

TREASURE: Are you carrying unopened Challenge Rift or Bounty Caches?
COSMETICS: Any found portrait frame, pet, or wings will be found under here.
ITEMS: Hellforge Embers (S25), Ramaladni’s Gifts, Infernals Machines, Crafting plans, Staff of Herding parts, Darkening of Tristram Parts to get Map of the Stars, Cultists pages, Set dungeon pages, etc… (There are things like potions which are salvageable that show up here too.)
GEMS: There are several subpages for gems.

• LEGENDARY GEM: Have you moved all legendary gems and soul shards (S25) from your bag to your stash? You can also salvage the soul shards.
  • DIAMOND/RUBY/TOPAZ/EMERALD/AMETHYST: Have you dropped all gems below Marquise level? There is a deposit all gems (Y on XBOX, X on Switch, which would make it Triangle on Playstation) shortcut to move all non-legendary and soul shards (S25) to your stash if you are at your stash.

Most likely, your 58 items are found in the Bag section and not a bug.

1 Like