Inventory should be larger. Gems/Runes need to stack

I agree its a realy good idea!

I understand gems, and eventually potions (even if the belt has enough slots and potions are quite common drops…), but 20 scrolls on portal book is more than enough to me…
That leaves you 20 chances to restock it (not counting all the scrolls that drop…)
I almost never go to the vendor to restock portal scrolls… If you run out of them, this is mostly your fault and increasing the size to 40 or more will not fix your thoughtlessness !
You have to prepare your journey well :smiley:

Agreed.
The inventory is way too small.

There are not enough tabs to help out someone that runs up to 95+.
I simply need more room for all the gg items that drop from farming.

Agree with Cxy that ppl are going to quit playing D2R because of that issue.

Also the Classic game has that tiny stash, and it needs to be the same as LoD stash.

Your problem is you played PD2 and think the game should change into POE. Inventory management is a big part of this game. They already gave us a massive stash boost.

I’m cool turning away new players who would quit for other reasons in a week anyways and are the same who flood forums with “personal loot pls” “new content pls”

Lol just because you’ve become accustomed to loot Tetris, doesn’t make it a good aspect to the game. Console is almost unplayable tedious in some aspects. Moving single small items around, potions in every form, having to hold down a button so long to auto deposit. A bunch of runes and gems will add to that tedium. Tedium is not a good flavor in a game ever.

Or do you want everyone to suffer because you’ve had to suffer the tedious loot Tetris game of arpgs?