Inna set dungeon

I tried to copy some youtubers on this set and guess what it dosen’t worked at all…
My mytics allies are always killing everything
Quin69vids seems obsolete, and another one Roger Ver BCH vidon youutbe icopy it and it was a total failure! what I have wrong in my build?

As I recall, the set dungeons changed, sometimes quote significantly, in the time between when Quin’s videos first came out and now. Icy Veins and Team BRG’s guides may be more up to date, however, if your issue is that you’re killing things too quickly, you’ll probably have to take off some items, remove paragons, take the gems out of your weapon and armour, etc. Set dungeons don’t scale - the difficulty always remains the same - and what with power creep, most people find it necessary give themselves something of a handicap in order to complete the dungeon.

Hope this helps :blush: good luck!

yeah i remember innas when innas was a thing to clear grift 90. I was half naked when finishing it due to way too much damage :smiley:

pls dont remind me -.-

was doing the swk-set last season.

an was nearly fully nacked.
without weapons
juwelery / gems

even ~100k dps was too much -.-

so i ended up with just TR though everything, till i got the stacks and then used the bell to clear everything and one in an instead.
and really.
it was absolutly far away frome everything, wich could be called as fun -.-

To keep stacks for this set dungeon, one only needs to equip a Kyoshiro’s Soul belt.

Just wade through the packs, and bell them once the objective pops.

This is my go-to set dungeon when playing Monk… which is… most of the time. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

To the OP: Do yourself a favour and do the SWK dungeon instead if it’s for the season journey.

If you’re trying to get the wings… Then I don’t envy you… wait till you try the Raiment of 1k storms one!

Just keep in mind, most sets/builds have been buffed since these were implemented. As stated above, they don’t scale with your difficulty setting, so lowering your power might be a good idea when things die too quickly.

raiment is probably the easiest set dungeon in the game if you have a friend. Run to chest, friend kills things.

1 Like

Ok wow I got it so easily.
Helm inna’s radiance 669 dex 4,5%chc +8956life per hits with diamonds of 12,5% cooldown reduction. Shoulders Lefebvre soliloquy 8% reduce all ressource increase sweeping wind 11%, amulet the travelers pledge ancient 76% crit hit dmg and 8% chc. torso inna 495 dex 3 diamonds belt inna, pants inna with diamonds 499 dex increase clipping wave 13%. Boots inna 478 dex 11% movement speed. Weapon ancient Inna reach NO SHOULDERS NO RINGS NO GEMS.

WAY OF THE HUNDREDS FISTS-BLAZZING FISTS
CYCLONE STRIKE-IMPLOSION
MYSTIC ALLY AIR ALLY
DASHING STRIKE WAY OF THE FALLING STAR
MANTRA OF RETRIBUTION AGAINST ALL ODDS
EPIPHANY SOOTING MIST
ALACRITY, BEACON OF YTAR, FLEET FOOTED, SEIZE THE INITIATIVE