Infinite Disintegrate

Found the Cindercoat and using convergence with Disintegrate I get continual output from it. Destroys everything. I am going through the 2nd run through with this build, still destroying everything in it’s path. On Hard first run and this one now.
anyone else find this. Have some resource reduction on some gear but that’s it along with +fire damage to skills on others.
Reason I am doing the second run through is because… I can’t play anything else with it - it is so effective and efficient, like killing Belial in much less than minute as well as Azmodan and taking out the ‘prime evil’ with ease.
Tried to start something else after that but, just too long to play through ,forget it. Anyone else?

1 Like

If you’re liking that kind of action, you could try going with a Legacy of Nightmare build once you get to 70, using items like Deathwish (increase channel damage), Magefist (increase fire damage), Hergbrash’s Bindings (decrease mana costs on channel skills) and a few other select items. Etched Sigil as an offhand also comes to mind since it’ll cast other mana spending spells (like Meteor) for free while channeling and Mantle of Channeling for a mild damage boost and a damage reduction.

It’ll take a while to find all the pieces as Ancient, but you could get the core of the build probably in a few hours after hitting 70 if you hit greater rifts pretty hard. Personally, I find channel builds to be my favourite builds to play for a wizard. Not the most powerful out there, but IMO super-fun compared to what is META.

5 Likes

From OBS gameplay recording. Nothing can be faster to do a run through. Diablo 3, Infinite Disintegrate - YouTube
Also love the Enchantress chicken skill. There used to be marvel game back during 1st/2nd gen of modern consoles where you could play as Scarlet Witch or Dr. Strange and turn enemies into loot boxes, I loved that. Not quite the same here but whenever I can play or have a team member do similar, I am there.

Here’s 480p just going over bridge…there is build screens at end, you have to go full screen to make it out though. I’ll re-upload. Might have to re-encode this so you can at least see 720, hard to make out details BUT you can see how the Arcane power never goes down, the wizards 60% absorb thing works fantastic etc. So fast. I will do another.

FYI, OP will never get to Level 70 without ROS.
He is still doing Campaign runs on the Base D3 game. Lvl60 P11

@TheUniter. Everyone here on the forums is playing Adventure Mode in the ROS expansion.
Most of the things discussed here are not yet available to you.

3 Likes

thanks for the heads up yessquire!
here’s some 720p - azmodan destruction, with ELO’s Eldorado in background run through:
https://youtu.be/drijCcw-yII - around 29 minute mark

last act run, Diablo dead via untouchable with Time from ELO:

Buy RoS, get to lvl 70 and higher paragon points. You’ll knock Azmodan down in about 3 seconds. On T16…

1 Like

Yep, you can have a lot of fun going this route, especially since its not something you’ll see a lot of folks doing. Note, it is very hard to gear for unless you get super lucky and get ideal drops early, but it took quite awhile for me.

Eventually you’ll end up with something like the build below…which melts everything in T16 and is capable of GR 110.

https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/RoneNeffect-1676/hero/56045521

Good luck!

Nice build! I used to use Teleport but it just couldn’t get it be effective without Aether Walker. It just doesn’t make any sense for it to have a cooldown instead of just costing resource!