Infernal Machine of Fright "countdown bug"

People agree that the invite doesn’t appear to the group. That’s not being contested.

But I am also not sure why a video showing loot drop was provided when it was supposed to be evidence that the loot isn’t dropping.

In cases when errors/bugs are intermittent, recordings have to be running constantly so that the error/bug can be caught. Then, just throw out the sessions where things worked correctly, and save the session that caught the error/bug.

5 Likes

If you upload a video that shows the opposite of what you claim (here: “loot does not drop”), your only evidence is “trust me, bro”. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Well close the case i do not wanna drag things longer. was never my intention. if a periodic error does not fall under a bug report just close it i know a workaround anyways.

No one was saying that rare bugs are not bugs.

The last few posts were about you providing a video of the error happening, but instead you provided a video of it working correctly.

After that, I was suggesting that you record all Uber runs, discard the ones where loot drops, and save and post the ones where it doesn’t drop.

3 Likes

OK sorry i misunderstod, Ill try to catch one of the missing loot ones.

Adding a post to see if you are able to reply to it.

1 Like

We have been running many runs yesterdays and today and strangely to me we cannot reproduce the missing loot, but the missing invite at 2nd run or more…is persistent. I rest my case. Cannot write x 2 times on own repport so thats why I am writing it here. Regards Gnaupot

Maybe - just maybe - the missing loot happens, when you enter the Realm of Fright alone (because the invite does not appear), kill the Boss(es) and then your party members join.

Tested it just now, and got the loot.

If it is not reproducible, then it does not impact anyone even if it happened at some point in the past.

1 Like

I replyed to Leviatan which was the original recept of my message, but thanks for replying now I could reply. just got new pc so thats why my messages was delayed.