Indication of the Botter

PLOT TWIST - everyone here is a botter

1 Like

WOW! Sounds to me Seven that you are RIGHT on point. Love your analogies/metaphors. Only quibble I have is the one where you say, “If your life doesn’t revolve around Diablo, then your lifelong achievements is clearing GR150”. I would argue if your lifelong achievement is clearing GR150, your life DOES revolve around Diablo. Having said that, It is clear from the comments that it is fairly easy to already be at GR80 or so, just 3 days into the season. Imagine how boring the rest of the season will be for those people when 1 week into the season they have already completed all the chapters and the highest GR. Some people want to shoot their wad within 3 minutes, some people like their fun to last 30 minutes. To each his own. To paraphrase a famous movie, “We all need to stop worrying and learn to love the bot”.

Well,once you are an ‘experienced’ player all of this is like normal.

I don’t even play Seasons for the journey since I already have all of the stash tabs unlocked.
I do it cause I enjoy the fresh start with a different char/build than before and trying to push it as far as I feel like to or to meet my personal goal.

Both in S16 and S17 I’ve played a total of ~100 hours each Season,ended up doing GR 116 with my WD as a solo player and around 100+ with the S16 wizard but that was a completely non meta build for fun.

I don’t even take Diablo 3 that seriously,simply keep up to date with things and play 50-100 hours each season solo which is not that much actually.

Pawlie, Someone commented that I am right to be suspicious about botting if someone is already at paragon 800 within 48 hours of season start but that it IS possible to do it without botting.

Witch new overboosted squirt neck wiz dmg is so high that ppl cleared 110+ in day2.

You can speedun 105-110 atm in 3 minutes so pushing 1k+ paragons i just few hours. 800 paragons 48h after season started is nothing impressive.

S18 will make pll push like 7-8 rifts higher if not more this also means we can level up much faster.

MrGatto, I only played about 50-60 hours in season 17 also. However, I can only get to GR53 in that time with 500P. Obviously, I am not doing something right or have bad luck getting drops. I pretty much stopped doing the “Upgrade a Rare item” anymore. If it is not leg or ancient, I salvage it. Also, I haven’t been lucky with the “Reforge a legendary”. It has never worked for me to get an ancient after spending 50 FS (ridiculous). So here I am waiting on my leg/ancient drops and ancient sets to drop into my lap while getting 1 paragon point for each rift.

Found a player with 69 hours (34h+ on DH and 34+ on Barb) in season 18 on EU leaderboards with 1400+ Paragon Level. Checked it with Meteorblade’s method. Legit?

You cant be more wrong…

Im far from expert player, played a full day (Saturday) and a few hours on Sunday.
already at paragon 600+ and doing GR90.

Cant see exactly how much hrs i played, but i guess around 16~20hrs maybe a little more or less.

Gasnick, It has to be legit otherwise Blizzard will ban that person. :wink:
If questioned, that person will say he played 34 hours over 72hour and his brother played the other 34 hours while he slept. Very doable. :laughing: At least their parents know where they are. :smirk:

Yeah, that whole “sharing” between family members only encourage to bot and there’s no way to check it out…

Now imagine a family where 2 brothers play D3 RoS and their father too :smile:

Blaquicat, I am not doubting you. People have already commented how possible it is. You forgot to also mention, you also speed farmed about 50 bounties (10 full rounds in the 5 “lands”) to get the mats for your build. It would take me 16-20 hours just to do the 50 bounties. :laughing:

Educate yourself on how the game actually works. The right rolls on non-ancient items beats a badly rolled ancient. Any set for any class can easily do GR 60 with random supporting items and marquise gems.

Because you are playing solo…
With groups you can do “4 times” faster, why are you playing off season?

Ghost, please take a look at my profile for “Redhead” and let me know what stupid items I have that are F’n Me Up. I would love to have your advice. I am using a full Tal Rasha Set. You say any set can get you to GR60. I tried GR60 yesterday and it took me 38 minutes to get through after dying maybe 10 times (4 times at the RG). Some other kind playas have already given me some advice.

I would link you my Tal Channel build Wizard to you but Bnet is slow at updating profiles.:neutral_face:

Weapon slot: Deathwish
Offhand/Source : Etched Sigil
Shoulder: Mantle of Channeling

Kanai’s cube:

Weapon : The Grand Vizier
Armor: up to you
Accessory: Halo of Karini and with that use Storm Armor.

Theres more but those are the most important imo.
Also get rid of Simplicity of Strenght gem,roll Fire dmg on your bracers instead of Armor.
Roll Vita off your Neckalce and put a socked in there for a legendary gem.

Archon is also not really needed with a Tal build.

Edit:It seems to be updated now,its not the most ideal version either but it served me well and it was fun to play + it was GR 100+ capable when I played it a few seasons ago.

~https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/MrGatto-2877/hero/19967827~

Just remove the ~ ~,god I hate this new forum’s way of linking…

Blaquicat, I know my prob is playing solo. However, some commenters have told me they got to 800P in just 72 hours playing solo. So I know its possible.

Check that you have ‘Elective mode’ and “show Advanced tooltips” enabled under Gameplay in the Options menu. Once that is done closely read the set bonuses and what is required to use them. Adjust your skills and how you use them to leverage the set bonuses and supporting items. That set requires you to cast skills with all 4 elements to get the full bonuses, after that you have to alternate at least two of them every few seconds to keep the buffs up. I’d drop Archon for magic weapon deflection. If you read the the skill closely and how long it lasts you’ll see why it is a bad fit for you. Check out the new player forum here as well as the wizard sub forum. I also suggest reading some guides at icy-veins.com to get a better idea of the basics.

MrGatto, I have everything you mentioned except Deathwish. I remember salvaging Deathwish a while ago because I had an ancient weapon (the one I am using now) and the Deathwish was “just” a legendary. At the time I was using the ancient set buff rings (+750 damage for each ancient) and I wanted as many ancients as possible. I changed Mantle of Channeling(ancient) for another one (Leg) (don’t have name right now) that gives me zero gear damage. I was being killed so often in the higher GRs, that my damage was slowing me down.
I was using Etched Sigil (great item), but it is not in the Tal Rasha set and I need my Tal Rasha off-hand to get the 6 piece set bonus. In Kanai’s cube I used the Grand Vizier but it seemed like The Furnace killed faster. I just salvaged a Halo of Karini because I was using Archon instead of Storm of Armor so HoK didn’t do anything for me. I love Archon. I like it because as you know, due to program design sloppiness, you can’t move and shoot at the same time like all other RPGs allow (same button is used for shooting as moving). Because of that, while standing still enemies get close to me and Archon is pretty much a “god mode” while channeling especially at lower GRs and it is my fastest kill below about GR53. Beginning at about GR53, my 4-stack TR begins to be better but as you know, it is slow (takes 1-2 sec before stack “kicks” in) and another 1-2 sec to kill enemies at that level. Meanwhile, the enemies are all around me for 3-4 secs. This is the reason I have the amulet/ring combo that gives me +100% damage while I stand still and +50% dmg reduction while moving. For me, above about GR55 there are enemies that literally instantly kill me just by touching/shooting at me (and I have 1million life!)
I will try your combo (except Deathwish) and see what happens at GR60.
[EDIT] By the way, you mentioned get rid of Simplicity gem. The way I read the leg power, it is giving me +50% increased damage to my primary resource (at lvl 50). That is YUGE. Isn’t my primary resource my “free” resource (left mouse button)? My “Bane of the Trapped” only gives me +30% increase damage in “control impairing” effects (whatever that is). Do I even have any “control impairing” effects?

It’s not only possible - actually there are very few bots in the first weekend. VERY, VERY few.

To finish Season Journey in 24 hours playing time you don’t need to be skillful and only need to know what to do. You don’t need 3 friends either; one friend is enough (solo is much slower, and I guess that’s where your doubt comes). I didn’t read everyone’s post but I guess they already told you how to do that :slight_smile:

Anyway, bot doesn’t farm faster than human (actually much slower) and it’s not that hard to have little sleep in 3 days once per 3 months.

1 Like

Then I don’t know what to tell you if you salvage gear thats actually way stronger than what you have/use.

Those builds exist for a reason,cause they are strong and synergize with the rest of the gear.
When you said that we/I must be doing something else,thats exactly what we do.
We follow how the sets/gear multipliers work.

Yes I said to get rid of that gem cause your main damage wont come from generator skills ‘skills simplicity buffs’ so its kinda useless in a Tal build where most of your dmg comes from the meteors.